70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Under 9 BOS/TB

It is raining and freezing outside here in Boston. And it may be 9:00 before the game actually starts, who knows how long this continuation of last night's extra inning game will last. I am sure all these factors will lead to a low scoring game where both teams will be mutually unmotivated and uninterested in doing anything but getting it over with. I put a wager on the Under 9 and Under 5 for the first 5 innings.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Who all got used in the 12 inning game they just finished? I pitched in High School, some of the worst outtings I ever had was games with a delay. Whether it be rain or whatever, once I got warm I wanted to pitch. Just sitting around and getting up and down to stay loose was a nightmare for me. Because of my own personal experience (and admittedly maybe I put too much emphasis on it) I never play under in these situations, I think delays favor the over bettors.

BTW I originally capped the game under, posted it here in fact. After the first game went 12 though I bought out of the game and just paid the juice. I really don't give the under much of a chance tonight. We'll see though. I got nothing on it now so hope you win, although I'll kick myself in the ass for getting off a winning play if the under cashes, LOL.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

On the under myself. Good luck

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

4-0 top of 1st, just what I feared. Bucholtz didn't come out sharp, falling behind hitters. If you come to the park knowing the game starts at 7PM you are in a routine. Coming to the park knowing you will pitch but only after a game is finished from a rain delay the night before will be tough on a lot of guys. Pitchers are like goalies, they like routine. Anyway still not out of it, he could very well settle down now, if Shields is pitching well I've seen crazier things happen.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Still alive bro no worries