rydaphotoguy
    rydaphotoguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

~~~~~~~~~Friday MLB Picks~~~~~~~~~~

4-4 yesterday +124.72
    YTD 47-47-4 -413.87

Leaning Washington and Pittsburg for the time being be back in a little while with final plays. I have cut my deficit in half. Don't know why I always wait until I put myself in big hole before I play smart but hope I continue to go up. BOL to everyone.

imaturd
    imaturd's Avatar Become A Pro!

G.L. today & this evening Ry, you been workin alot it seems.

rydaphotoguy

Quote Originally Posted by imaturd View Post
    G.L. today & this evening Ry, you been workin alot it seems.
    Yeah my work is pretty flexible so in CBB I was on such a hot streak I was putting a lot of time there at end of season but now I need to make money again lol. I hope I will be able to slack from work again in MLB lol. I just focus on dollar signs wheever that is. BOL today buddy

rydaphotoguy

Alright I am going to start with the Cubs.

Cubs -1
    30.81 to win 22.16

Cubs -2
    20.50 to win 29.93

222bad
    222bad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I hit you up this AM on your Thursday's thread. Had a perfect day yesterday, 5 - 0 and we know what comes next. Feel as if you're going to go on a hot streak so I'll be checking your posts frequently. 11 and 12 hour work days this week, so I decided Friday to bust out at 4:30. Still 9 1/2 hour day and this old man's tired. Hope you can do my leg work for me tonight as I'm way to tired to start looking at games. Already think I'm going to play the Blue Jays and fade my Tribe. Four games would be nice so I need your best two. Counting on you bud, how's that for pressure. BOL and where the hell is "Lady Luck." You know that no hot streak is complete without her. I know that's a "manly" avatar you've got going but why mess with success, as they say.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rydaphotoguy View Post
    Alright I am going to start with the Cubs.

Cubs -1
    30.81 to win 22.16

Cubs -2
    20.50 to win 29.93

rydaphotoguy

Twins -1
    34.60 to win 37.96

DBacks -1
    37.86 to win 44.65

Cards -2
    37.39 to win 42.61

Giants -1
    36.30 to win 62.84

rydaphotoguy

Quote Originally Posted by 222bad View Post
    I hit you up this AM on your Thursday's thread. Had a perfect day yesterday, 5 - 0 and we know what comes next. Feel as if you're going to go on a hot streak so I'll be checking your posts frequently. 11 and 12 hour work days this week, so I decided Friday to bust out at 4:30. Still 9 1/2 hour day and this old man's tired. Hope you can do my leg work for me tonight as I'm way to tired to start looking at games. Already think I'm going to play the Blue Jays and fade my Tribe. Four games would be nice so I need your best two. Counting on you bud, how's that for pressure. BOL and where the hell is "Lady Luck." You know that no hot streak is complete without her. I know that's a "manly" avatar you've got going but why mess with success, as they say.
    Lol. Well I would have played Cards and Phils. Damn rush hour here in Phoenix. I missed 7:00 games. Lady Luck is good. I will change avatar shortly. You make a good point on that. Hope these are winners to end the night good. I am playing smart now after my one -950 day from chasing props. Sometimes I keep my eyes on the money and forget about the risk lol. BOL tonight.

rydaphotoguy

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post

rydaphotoguy

2-0 so far +52.09

222bad
    222bad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Grabbed the Twins and the Giants before I saw your post. I guess that's as good as getting two plays from you. I hope you really think about that old avatar. Remember the roll you were on when you used it? Maybe I'm a little too superstitious but who knows. I've got a feeling another hot streak is on the horizon. BOL tonight.

A Mayland
    A Mayland's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where do you get -1 lines? I use bookmaker and am unable to get that and I thought bookmaker was one of the best

rydaphotoguy

Quote Originally Posted by 222bad View Post
    Grabbed the Twins and the Giants before I saw your post. I guess that's as good as getting two plays from you. I hope you really think about that old avatar. Remember the roll you were on when you used it? Maybe I'm a little too superstitious but who knows. I've got a feeling another hot streak is on the horizon. BOL tonight.
    I hope your right buddy! I will break it out soon.

rydaphotoguy

Quote Originally Posted by A Mayland View Post
    Where do you get -1 lines? I use bookmaker and am unable to get that and I thought bookmaker was one of the best
    Pinnacle is the only one that I know that does -1 lines but no US customers so I create my own lines. You risk half of what you normally bet to win an amount. Whatever that amount is you will be winning you put that on the runline. That is why my numbers are never an even number. So for instance. Lets take the Dbacks game.
    So if you ae wanting to put around 50 on the Dbacks. Here is how you create -1 line

Dbacks (-112) 30 to win 26.79
    Dbacks -1.5 (+150) 26.79 to win 40.19

So now if they win by one you push. So now you have

Dbacks -1 56.79 to win 66.98

Hope this makes sense. Its actually very easy. And you can do the same thing if you want -2 line by using -1.5 and -2.5.

BOL tonight
    Last edited by rydaphotoguy; 04-16-10 at 07:56 PM. Reason: typo

rydaphotoguy

Looks like I should have played my initial leans afterall.

rydaphotoguy

Twins -1 37.96

Cards -2 37.39

3-1 so far +52.63