Maximus7733
    Maximus7733's Avatar Become A Pro!

X rated plays for Friday... 47-36-0... +29.08 units YTD... XXX play now 10-2-0.

Had a small winning day yesterday, picking up a nice round +2.0 units... could have been a better day, but then again couldnt they all. No real sense in looking back, cause its the weekend!! That usually means good things and its starts today... i have 2 action bets today as well as a full card... when I bet one unit, or X, its just for action and I usually have two of them with the intent on trying to split... if both hit then jump for joy, if they both lose its just like losing on regular 3 unit dog bet... anyway, thats how I think of things... apparently there are gonna be some tight games today, but I liked the really low lines, almost "pick em" lines in several cases... anyway, here is to a great weekend....... X = 1 unit.

Houston +161 X

Mets +220 X

Toronto -104 XX

Reds -104 XX

Dodgers/Giants over 9 -110 XX

Royals +116 XX

Tigers +171 XX

White Sox -131 XX

Arizona -108 XXX rated....

kc714
    kc714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

What is your rational on the Zona game? I have tried to stay away from that series. I like the Tigers and Royals value though. I am having nightmares involving the Royals bullpen however.

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

halladay all day

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

I like the dogs!!!

Maximus7733

I really like the bats of the D-backs right now... they should out hit and score the Pads who do not have the threat of the Dodgers... the dbacks are getting timely hitting also. Garland does not impress me and Jackson is due for a quality start... I may be off on this one but IMO Its my favorite on the board.
    Quote Originally Posted by kc714 View Post
    What is your rational on the Zona game? I have tried to stay away from that series. I like the Tigers and Royals value though. I am having nightmares involving the Royals bullpen however.

Maximus7733

Halladay is my boy.. you know I live in Philly!! I just spent the last 4 days watchign the Reds/Marlins series and their bats are just wicked, perhaps even against Halladay... i am staying away even on the RL... go get em though bro... I love the Phillies with a passion!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rthoughton View Post
    halladay all day

Maximus7733

0-1....-1.00 units....

Houston fell apart in the 7th, big time... jeez... note to self... stop asking bad teams to do good things..

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

bad beat in the houston game, would have made for a nice payout.

BOL tonight with the rest of your card.

Maximus7733

yep... tough 7th inning with those two errors... Felez is a jackass... lets make it up tonight!!
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    bad beat in the houston game, would have made for a nice payout.

BOL tonight with the rest of your card.