Bones402
    Bones402's Avatar Become A Pro!

Braves/Pads Thoughts?

I think I am really going to pound the Braves hard in this game I like the way Hudson has pitched lately. Someone talk me off it please. Dont know much about the Latos guy for the Pads so any info on that guy would be appreciated. thanks guys

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I wanted to play the 'under' really bad but backed off since I know that's the Fantasy player in me talking (have both Latos and Hudson on two of my teams). Good luck, Bones.

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2209

Hudson is clearly capable of shutting down the Padres but Latos is more than capable of shutting down the braves as well. In fact, he only gave up 2 runs in 14 innings to the Braves last year.

reverend
    reverend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i would lean braves but will prob pass

Bones402

ya that number for Latos is pretty impressive against the Braves last year. Maybe this is just the Braves fan in me speaking but really think the offense that he faced last year is way different than the one hes gonna see tonight

rolltide10
    rolltide10's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know which Latos we will see. Last year he owned the Braves.

Aug 4th 2009 @ Petco
    7.0 IP 6H 2ER 2BB 3K .... W

Aug 25th 2009 @ ATL
    7.0 IP 2H 0ER 0BB 4K .... W

I know this Braves team has a different look than last year but is a no play for me. Im with Willie the play is the under. I hope this helps

rolltide10
    rolltide10's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am as big a Braves fan as anybody, but I see them struggling today. But the fan in me saw Glaus get his HR and if he has turned the corner then we might see these runs come in bunches

Bones402

Quote Originally Posted by rolltide10 View Post
    I am as big a Braves fan as anybody, but I see them struggling today. But the fan in me saw Glaus get his HR and if he has turned the corner then we might see these runs come in bunches
    HAHA that was my thinking exactly too Im sold now that I was trying to make a bet with my heart not head lol so I think I will just enjoy this game tonight