Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

While Rome burns...

Good grief! There have to be at least 2,347,419 more pressing matters for Congress. Should be automatic banning from political service, and any pension that goes with it, each time a House or Senate member is caught with a mistress since this obviously contributes to the youth of America thinking extramarital affairs are ok.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5086308
    WASHINGTON -- The Major League Baseball Players Association is telling Congress that it discourages members from using smokeless tobacco, but players should be allowed to use substances that are legal and available to the general public.

MLBPA chief labor counsel David Prouty is among the witnesses who submitted written testimony ahead of Wednesday's hearing before a House subcommittee about the use of smokeless tobacco by baseball players.

Subcommittee chairman Frank Pallone, a New Jersey Democrat, says he wants to know why smokeless tobacco is banned in the minors but allowed in the majors.

A Harvard professor says research shows about one-third of major leaguers report they use smokeless tobacco, and he says that contributes to use by youth in America.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Oh Brother don't get me started about the worthless United States governement. Our government is the lousiest of human nature.Our government would all be in prison right now for fraud if they were a business. Willie, thanks for getting my blood preussure up.
    Points Awarded:

Willie Bee gave lyon804 8 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Willie, thanks for getting my blood preussure up.
    Sorry about that, Lyon. Gave you a few points to buy a 'chill pill' with

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Sorry about that, Lyon. Gave you a few points to buy a 'chill pill' with

Thank you sir

willie, you must love baseball because I see you in this subforum more than the others? Do any wagering on the games?

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

its ridiculous willie bee! Dont set a bad image for the kids. Our country will not last another 100 years. 1,000 years from now The United States will be a laughing matter in history as the shortest lived empire among the greats. It will all be due to the, as I call it, pussification of America.

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    its ridiculous willie bee! Dont set a bad image for the kids. Our country will not last another 100 years. 1,000 years from now The United States will be a laughing matter in history as the shortest lived empire among the greats. It will all be due to the, as I call it, pussification of America.

couldn't agree more. won't say anything else so willie bee doesn't start giving me infractions for riling up the audiences. These kinds of debates have proved non-productive so i will let it ago.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Oh Brother don't get me started about the worthless United States governement. Our government is the lousiest of human nature.Our government would all be in prison right now for fraud if they were a business. Willie, thanks for getting my blood preussure up.
    I look around and say the same about my friends and neighbors. It is not just the gov`t, our whole society has broken down. Look at all of us gamblers that are looking for the "easy" money, most probably not paying income tax on their winnings. Point, it is the gov`t AND the people.

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Unbelievable. Here's a picture of the subcommittee chairman. NJ's Frank Pallone. I'd rather have Snooki representing the garden state. What a clown.

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    I look around and say the same about my friends and neighbors. It is not just the gov`t, our whole society has broken down. Look at all of us gamblers that are looking for the "easy" money, most probably not paying income tax on their winnings. Point, it is the gov`t AND the people.

What winnings? You act like it's a given that people are winning here??? Only,maybe, 10-15 guys here tops are consistent winners.. Sure some others will tell you they win and might even get a payout here and there but it's just a matter of time before they lose it... I got a friend that wins and gets paid out here and there and tells everybody he is a big winner, but I know better than that because I have access to the accounts and see all those Reups.

aunty jack
    aunty jack's Avatar Become A Pro!

from an outsider's perspective, i think you blokes are being way too harsh on yourselves.

i lived in the u-s for a year, and i guarantee that long after old glory is gone, its proud legacy will live on:

democracy, freedom of speech, religious tolerance, and cheese in a can. (not necessarily in that order...)

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by aunty jack View Post
    from an outsider's perspective, i think you blokes are being way too harsh on yourselves.

i lived in the u-s for a year, and i guarantee that long after old glory is gone, its proud legacy will live on:

democracy, freedom of speech, religious tolerance, and cheese in a can. (not necessarily in that order...)

cheese in a can doesnt spoil. The rest are more fuked everyday

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

What winnings? You act like it's a given that people are winning here??? Only,maybe, 10-15 guys here tops are consistent winners.. Sure some others will tell you they win and might even get a payout here and there but it's just a matter of time before they lose it... I got a friend that wins and gets paid out here and there and tells everybody he is a big winner, but I know better than that because I have access to the accounts and see all those Reups.
    All that does not take away from MY POINT. You chose to debate an example I gave. THE POINT is that THE PEOPLE are part of the PROBLEM as much as the gov`t. People point the finger at the gov`t to make themselves feel better, like it is not ME, it is the gov`t. back at Ya

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

U.S. will no longer be a superpower..