shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leaning CLeveland and Marlins 4-14-2010

Very good ml value on both of these two teams. IMO both better then their opponents and both have the better sp tomorrow (wed) going for their teams... Pretty simple this one, marlins Volstad have the better team and pitcher than the reds with Bailey who is inconsistent and tends to go down very quickly in the 4th and 5th innings!. Also Indians better than the Rangers, and Masterson better than CJ Wilson who whould be relieving still!!!

Eagle1958
    Eagle1958's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Detroit, Minnesota, White Sox and St Louis. All sure winners on Wednesday.

shawnjohn5

No such thing as a sure winner my friend.... I think Stl takes it, however I think Det Minn will both have their hands full, and I am not so sure the white sox get out there slump either... I'd say stl is the closest thing to a sure bet, batter splits are ridiculous, the team is close to .350 against Myers, Pujols .310 Ludwick .300 schumaker .450, etc... Det and Min could go either way and I think if you bet on the WS you might be in trouble. BOL to you, but no such thing as a sure winner especially 3 out of 4 games that you have chosen. I won't be on any of those games so I hope you cash in!!! If I had to choose i'd probably be with you on stl, against you on minn and WS for sure, and possibly even on KC.... But like i said much better games on the b oard imo, good luck to you though!!

shawnjohn5

Eagle, so far good calls, lol... Like I said Detroit and Minn could go either way, and they didn't go your way. Thought they were a sure winner?? nice job my friend...

shawnjohn5

Eagle where you at?? lol. I got saved thanks to texas pitching change, I put the wager in on Cleveland when Masterson was supposed to be going up against cj wilson... Starting pitchers, MUST PLAY, ya baby!!! lol...