pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

ALCS Prediction

I think indians will not play as well vs the sox than they did in the alds vs the yanks. I expect the tribes bats to go cold as ice and I don't think the tribes pitching staff will be able to control big papi/ manny and company. I expect this series to be over within 6 games.

Bet the redsox to take it.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9590

I like Boston in 6 games. Both sides have their top pitchers ready, but I'll take Beckett and Schilling over the Tribe's top two.

azgrande18
    azgrande18's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Boston in 6 also. Solid pitching and offense from the Redsoxs

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19551

I am also down on the Sox..small though.its a lot to lay

mike191
    mike191's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Boston has garnered the most rest. Has a better bullpen. Ortiz and Manny are on fire. However, Cleveland has superior pitching and Varaslow cant keep the Indians from stealing bases and disrupting the Red Sox Pitchers. Garko,Hafner,and company have more fire power than the Red Sox minus Ortiz.The Birds in six.

r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by mike191 View Post
    Boston has garnered the most rest. Has a better bullpen. Ortiz and Manny are on fire. However, Cleveland has superior pitching and Varaslow cant keep the Indians from stealing bases and disrupting the Red Sox Pitchers. Garko,Hafner,and company have more fire power than the Red Sox minus Ortiz.The Birds in six.

huh, i thought beckett, schilling, dice k, wakefield, papelbon out of the pen was decent. AA ball at least heh

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Indians in 6.