EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont doubt the #s to never show :

The F/O combination comes through as forecasted .

Yanks -1.5 and over was true . Saved from a bad day .

counterfiet100
    counterfiet100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    The F/O combination comes through as forecasted .

Yanks -1.5 and over was true . Saved from a bad day .

well eventually itll hit,,,,that saved my ass too fwiw

EJandV

thank you sweeeeeeeeeet Jesus !!!!!!!!

EJandV

Track it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by counterfiet100 View Post
    well eventually itll hit,,,,that saved my ass too fwiw
    was curious if you posted it to hit ? am being serious nothing smart . Did you post yanks -1.5 (+105) and over 9.5 (-105) ?

you playing it down in your words above say well yeah it will eventually hit leads me to ask you this question .

Did you post it here ? a simple yes or no will do .

fact : is a strong 2 pick to post and to actually track it and it come true is nothing short of masterful .
    Track it boyeee !

EJandV

Let me make this count for something other than just weeding out the weeds and trying to figure out where a person (real capper/tracker) really is in all this .

What are your 2 picks in the MLB for monday ( THAT WILL EVENTUALLY HIT ? ) HONESTLY ?
    Help me here , if it is that easy , and things will just eventually hit , what is your combo for monday ?

You see mine posted already <<<< eventually itll hit , lmao . really not at all , it could go under just as easy , but I was on top of it and tracked it , posted it to come true .
    Let me see you work my man ?

counterfiet100

Let me make this count for something other than just weeding out the weeds and trying to figure out where a person (real capper/tracker) really is in all this .

What are your 2 picks in the MLB for monday ( THAT WILL EVENTUALLY HIT ? ) HONESTLY ?
    Help me here , if it is that easy , and things will just eventually hit , what is your combo for monday ?

You see mine posted already <<<< eventually itll hit , lmao . really not at all , it could go under just as easy , but I was on top of it and tracked it , posted it to come true .
    Let me see you work my man ?
    calm down man hahah all i said was the law of averages states that eventually it will hit just like eventually heads and tails will even out in the long run all i said is i played it not becaseu it was due or anything just becaseu i figured it was a good play

EJandV

always calm hahahaha why would I be anything but , am just real and I put in work , is a big difference .

It was actaully a 25% chance , no 50/50 with that combo , it was actually less than 25% because I gave up the run and a half .
    Anytime you pick the team on ML and the total you have a 25% chance to hit both .
    playing run line and total the % I would not put a # on but we have to say it is no better than 18% chance . Those are bad #s , esp in playoffs where 1 run games can be common .

EJandV

I will be waiting to see your 2 pick here with this awesome AL playoff showdown .
    I know you got skillz man .
    I will influence you here because I feel good about it .
    Byrd will get scuffed up , this game will go 5 and be a classic game 5 on espn classic for years to come .
    Yanks are not the highest payroll for nothing . Damon get $ .
    If he was slumping they lose last night .

Wang on short rest ? = Yanks -1.5 and over .

counterfiet100

I will be waiting to see your 2 pick here with this awesome AL playoff showdown .
    I know you got skillz man .
    I will influence you here because I feel good about it .
    Byrd will get scuffed up , this game will go 5 and be a classic game 5 on espn classic for years to come .
    Yanks are not the highest payroll for nothing . Damon get $ .
    If he was slumping they lose last night .

Wang on short rest ? = Yanks -1.5 and over .
    this is a tuff one noone know how wang willl perform on short rest. my guess is that he is better than most think i like yanks -1.5 but not sure about the over.....

counterfiet100

yankees win 6-3

counterfiet100

i like the big F_U here but will only play the yanks

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

These are my plays on the Yankees game today, and parlayed all with the Cowboy ML
    NYY ML DAL ML 500 to win 360
    NYY over 10 DAL ML 75 to win 98
    NYY -1.5 DAL ML 50 to win 53

I'm playing it basically for NYY to win and DAL to win and playing a little on the over and RL

also did CLE ML/over 10/DAL ML 50 to win 288 in case the Indians pull off a win to lower my losses ...which I think could only happened if Wang come out pitching like crap, and the game turns into a run fest....I definitely feel Byrd will give up runs today.