bretb27
    It's all about the money...
    bretb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

tuesdays leans

Thank god for the white sox getting it done in extras, that helped my bankroll TREMENDOUSLY. For tomorrow (today, i should say) i really like the rays at -120, niemann's shoulder shouldn't be an issue after being hit and I think he'll throw a solid game. Baltimore's bats are ice cold and i see that trend continuing. i also like the reds a lot at even money, arroyo was red hot his first outing against a powerhouse cardinals team, getting the win 2-1 and going 8 solid innings. For an NL team to keep him in 8 innings in such a close game you know he must have been lights out.

mrg24
    mrg24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bretb27 View Post
    Thank god for the white sox getting it done in extras, that helped my bankroll TREMENDOUSLY. For tomorrow (today, i should say) i really like the rays at -120, niemann's shoulder shouldn't be an issue after being hit and I think he'll throw a solid game. Baltimore's bats are ice cold and i see that trend continuing. i also like the reds a lot at even money, arroyo was red hot his first outing against a powerhouse cardinals team, getting the win 2-1 and going 8 solid innings. For an NL team to keep him in 8 innings in such a close game you know he must have been lights out.

Your right Baltimore's bats are cold but that trend has to end someday. I mean it can't go on forever. Rays look good but that trend has to end some day It can be today or maybe not but we know it can't go forever. This is the scary part when you go against cold team cuz you don't know when they will wake up.

GL

aca
    aca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best of Luck!