BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

SUN MLB Best Bet

PICK: BOST/LAA OVER 8.5 -110 Schilling vs Weaver, Weaver has allowed 8ER in 10.1IP vs BOST this season, Schilling's L4 starts vs LAA...25IP 15ER combined! HP Ump B.Runge is O/U 33-28 9.80 RPG L2 seasons!

LEAN: NYY -180 Westbrook vs Clemens, In 2 games vs NYY this season Westbrook has went a combined 8.2IP and allowed 12ER on 17 Hits! Clemens is 4-2 3.29 at home and hasn't thrown in 3 weeks to gain strength for a postseason run(9BB 8K's L3 starts) and his last 2 starts came on 9/03 and 9/16 and also hasn't faced CLEV since 2003! Yanks down 0-2 and play at home ina must win series, Rocket's performance could be a ?, but think the HOFer has earned the shot in this situation!

P.S. How bout those Snakes and Rox!!!! Boy they shocked the shit out of me, throw in the Stanford upset over USC and we got the most unlikely trio of underdog winners I've seen in a while, So far I've been WAY off in the NL and just want to tip my cap to those teams who should finally get some props nationally(and from me cause I'm not this wrong that often and BOTH of these teams have fooled me to this point) I am rooting for a Rox-Sox series now..It just sounds cool...LOL!!!

GOOD LUCK TODAY GUYS!!!

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

LAA/BOS Over 8.5 is a good play. I think the Yanks are overpriced. NYY -1.5 and the Over 9.5 is a better play.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

There was nothing "shocking" about the two NL winners. Arizona was only +110 or so, and they would have been favored if they weren't facing such a public team. Colorado was only +120, and they were the hottest team in baseball entering the playoffs.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shock for anyone thinking the Cubs just had to make a breakthrough sometime in history and that the Rockies would most likely be a disappointment after the way they made it in .......

BossRoss

A few weeks/months ago if you said COL and ARIZONA sweep their way to the NLCS the same day USC loses it's 35-game home win streak to Stanford of all teams as a 40-point fav, you would've been committed...Now you aren't shocked at all??, okay, I'm in TOTAL disagreement here as I haven't seen a SINGLE person predict COL and ZONA in the NLCS this entire year(I'm talking BEFORE the season when it's an official prediction, not before the playoffs started) and with both teams relying on so many youngsters/unknowns, most people didn't even give them a chance to finish much better than .500 and had them fighting it out in what EVERYBODY thought was a weak to mediocre NL West division(Sure it was a competitive division but no one was thinking powerhouse) but not many thought the very best 2 NL teams would come out of the west and if you did..pat yourself on the back, cause the rest of us mere average baseball fans are shocked as hell to see not one but TWO NL West teams sweep their way to the NLCS!

BossRoss

Nobody posts their best bets anymore in a single thread?(Pick/Vote one)?? Thats usually where I like to post my picks but still haven't seen one of those up since the playoffs started!

Looks like I may get pretty lucky today as BOST scored a bundle late to push over a total that was on pace to go Under and Rocket couldn't get thru the 3rd for NYY but the offense is playing with some passion and trying to save Joe Torre's job along with this series and should score enough to get me a 2-0 today, but the pickings are slim this time of year and thrilled to get a couple winners out of these

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

good job Boss