Nimo
    Nimo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

To all of you that use chase systems...

I have created a spreadsheet that once you put in your bankroll, your desired amount for the month, the lines, the win/loss amounts, it keeps track and tells you how much to bet to keep you on target for your monthly winnings. If you want a copy I have uploaded it to this link. Hopefully this works since I have not tried sharing a file this way before. Please use it, or change it to what you need. It's based on a top play per day, but you can use it the way some do by chasing games during the day example 1pm, 4pm, 8 pm games. It also has a Euro to American odds converter on the side for those that play soccer or have books that use Euro odds. It's in Excel 97-2003 format since.

It's free and enjoy. I just wanted to give back a bit from what I have learned here. I have named it retirexls.xls since that is my goal with it. I am working on a MLB totals chase system that can be used with it. I will post the results of that soon.

Here is the link, if it works.

retirexls.xls

Nimo

Just Bumping this up to those that might want to use it and have not seen this yet.

StewiE
    StewiE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

looking forward to see your totals system!

DaColts
    DaColts's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1233

Thanks

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Thanks for this... I know how big of a pain they are to create.

Marginalis
    Marginalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks.

Nimo

Quote Originally Posted by StewiE View Post
    looking forward to see your totals system!
    The numbers in the spreadsheet are the first months results of back testing. Looks promising so far. Being totals, the highest chalk so far in the 300+ games I have looked at was -123, with never a chase longer than 3 games. I am hoping it stays this way in my backtest. I am putting it through a 10 season history to make sure it's not a fluke.

Will have the results hopefully by May 1st so that we can have approximately 120 days or go 120-0 as a chase for the season.

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

thanks nimo, looking forward to it

Nimo

Bumping this up. Works great with Tennisbabe's picks