pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cubs take game 2

That is all.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

I like the Dbacks and under in this one. GL!

Stevethesteeler
    Stevethesteeler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Davis is pretty awful imo, his whip is up around the 1.6 mark, I think the only reason his era isnt around 7 is because hes had a lot of games pitching in some of those pitcher friendly NL west parks (LA, SD, SF) His era is in fact a whole point higher at home 4.75 vs 3.75. The Cubs are a lineup that could punish a pitcher like Davis.

Lilly has been remarkably consistent all season, just take a look at his home / road stats theyre virtually identical. The Dbacks really dont hit lefties too well, the Cubs look a really strong play for me tonight.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Arizona on fire against lefties though over .400 in the last month

Stevethesteeler
    Stevethesteeler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive just taken a look at some of the teams theyve faced in the past month and that success vs LHP could be explained away. Im not going to look at exactly WHO theyve been facing but theyve played the likes of the Dodgers,Giants and Cards, @ Pirates and @ Coors, theyre all teams that havent been playing well (except for the Rockies but then you have the Coors effect)
    Tonight theyre facing a legit pitcher I dont see them having that kind of success.