counterfiet100
    counterfiet100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    hahahaha who wouldnt ride a team that is hot i mean thats how you make money in god's kitchen but for real i was feeding the cats in the yard and said to myself look a rock so the rockies must win rockies are 7-1 in games that where i shit in the morning that day and look that's how i roll but hey pik who u want and lose money i type fast cuz i am buzy 4 real one
    hahahaa did you know the rockies are perfect in game where the chup evandj goes against them? i want to hear your flukkie talk when the rockies area in the world series

counterfiet100

hahahahhah POUR IT ON FELLAS POUR IT ON LISTEN TO THAT CROWD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

flukes show up for a spell

Quote Originally Posted by counterfiet100 View Post
    BETTING against hottest team in baseball = smoking crack
    Phils were hot also , Rockies got in as a fluke . Setting up this bs for you to get a couple picks right . I played the Flokkies and over as cover with Yanks over 8.5 .

cooljw
    cooljw's Avatar Become A Pro!

8-3 now.

Rockies are killin' it.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking good thus far fellas.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    I'm smokin' then...cause I took it ...COL -1.5

glad I took this when I could...this game is OVER...

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Book the over !!!!!

Damn this team hits more gappers than anyone I ever seen.

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Looking good thus far fellas.
    Should we keep on riding them Dan ?

cooljw

9-3.

Phillies might want to call it a series now.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    Phils were hot also , Rockies got in as a fluke . Setting up this bs for you to get a couple picks right . I played the Flokkies and over as cover with Yanks over 8.5 .

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

game-set-match 9-3 now...no way philly can come back at this point. congrats on the rockies and the over. i am going to take a break before the yankees game

EJandV

Post some winners ? BEFORE GAMETIME <<<

hahahaa did you know the rockies are perfect in game where the chup evandj goes against them? i want to hear your flukkie talk when the rockies area in the world series
    I guess you are not used to getting something right . I am happy for you if Flookies hold . I will probably make more $ for the day because of an early fluke dog win , just like yesterday . I dont see where you posted any picks , oh yeah thats right , you are just here to antagonize just like Patty . GOTTA LOVE IT . I AINT MADE AT YA .
    congrats on getting ONE game right <<< and thats if your lucky , lmao .

cooljw

10-3 and counting...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

10 runs isn't enough... I want more runs because that Rockies pen is not the best, and they have to be extremely exhausted even despite pitching so well for the last 20 games or so.

counterfiet100

I guess you are not used to getting something right . I am happy for you if Flookies hold . I will probably make more $ for the day because of an early fluke dog win , just like yesterday . I dont see where you posted any picks , oh yeah thats right , you are just here to antagonize just like Patty . GOTTA LOVE IT . I AINT MADE AT YA .
    actually ive been killing em latetly i dont like to post picks like i said the only reason i started posting was becaseu you were talking shit about the rockies are they still a fluke? SWEEP

counterfiet100

Maybe you didnt pay attention last time these two teams met....

EJandV

1 game , 2 games ? That does not even hit a meter on my richter , they are a fukinn joke to me !!!!!!
    They dont belong in the playoffs , why they are here is no different than that td GB got on monday night football to beat the Vikes , was the year 2000 I think , a friend of mine lost a fantasy game with that fluke play .
    There are more fluke occurences in sports and incorrect calls than 1000 books could hold on their pages .
    The Rockies are a fluke and I dont like them .

I think people take the dogs IN MLB because of a little bankroll , they cant afford to take the favs so they roll with the dogs , WHEN IT WORKS , ITS GREAT .

counterfiet100

1 game , 2 games ? That does not even hit a meter on my richter , they are a fukinn joke to me !!!!!!
    They dont belong in the playoffs , why they are here is no different than that td GB got on monday night football to beat the Vikes , was the year 2000 I think , a friend of mine lost a fantasy game with that fluke play .
    There are more fluke occurences in sports and incorrect calls than 1000 books could hold on their pages .
    The Rockies are a fluke and I dont like them .

I think people take the dogs IN MLB because of a little bankroll , they cant afford to take the favs so they roll with the dogs , WHEN IT WORKS , ITS GREAT .
    hahah stupidest thing ive ever heard......

counterfiet100

no hard feelings EJ Fluke or Not they will be in the world series its about momentum and confidence

EJandV

Postseason ride streaks ?

Maybe you didnt pay attention last time these two teams met....
    If what you are saying has merit in this 07 playoff season then you would have to back the DBacks tonight and the RSox friday .
    For teams to split after the away team wins game 1 happens more often than the fluke Flokkie thing goin on at present . I am happy you may get Flookies . I'm not sweating it . I just need Yanks game to go over to do okay .

The spectrum of all this shi# is tooo vast to be able to agree or connect with mere words typed that are misconstrued , twisted and scrutinized .
    If the Phils came back to win this game today it would really create what ? What would that create ? It would look like I knew what I was talking about and the people that had the Rockies look what ? wrong ? omg , that is the nature of the business , right here , wrong there , HOPEFULLY NICE WIN STREAK WHEN IT MATTERS MOST .

The concept of someone backing the Flookies in game 1 and 2 at Philly is one for great reflection , because Col may win is in no way a reflection that your next move would be the right one .

counterfiet100

nothing is ever certain phillies could have came out ahead....i just dont see the rockies losing i hope you get your over tonight yanks should be able to put up some runs as they own the indians

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

WSEX is still taking action on the Total. This is shit! What are they thinking? I know they're still playing but I'm calling this series over. The proverbial fat lady may not be singing as of yet but she's getting ready to hit the stage. Did anyone get the Rockies +142 earlier this morning?

EJandV

2 out grand slam off scrub pitcher

nothing is ever certain phillies could have came out ahead....i just dont see the rockies losing i hope you get your over tonight yanks should be able to put up some runs as they own the indians
    If a team needs a 2 out grand slam in a hitters ballpark to win a playoff game against a scrub ass pitcher , yeah , thats pretty lame .
    I'm sure I will miss the Yanks over just because I need it .

cooljw

Rockies get out of the bases loaded jam.

One more inning to go.

counterfiet100

well maybe a-rod will hit one out for ya

counterfiet100

i wouldnt bet the phillies again if i were you IMO

counterfiet100

get it done corpus......

cooljw

Game over. Rockies win again.

EJandV

mouth where your $ is ?

i wouldnt bet the phillies again if i were you IMO
    How about you and I bet on it . If you are interseted you can pm me and we can set it up . I will take Philly in Col . I will give you the better odds .

pokernut9999

good luck on your over in yanks game EJ

counterfiet100

How about you and I bet on it . If you are interseted you can pm me and we can set it up . I will take Philly in Col . I will give you the better odds .
    I dont want your money i want my books money

First 123