EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLB Playoffs on Thurs :

MLB Playoffs on Thursday :

Phils tie series at 1 - 1
    prediction : Phils 8 Flukkies 4

Indians hold home serve .
    prediction : Indians 5 Yanks 4

Wait a minute right , where is the sweep canidate in the NL ?
    damn !!! I have to go DBacks playing the sweep card for 1 NL team , ( at the least ) for the avoid the sweep category to pop up in the NL ... But I wont here , I change my mind .

DBacks go up 2 - 0 ? no
    prediction : Cubs 6 DBacks 5

Last edited by EJandV; 10-04-07 at 05:56 PM. Reason: change pick to Cubs

EJandV

All 3 games finished under the total on wed .

Thursday all 3 will go over the total . If not , 2 out of 3 at the least .
    Phils get $ in a big way in the early game will make this forcast easier than pie I would say > in a big way .

EJandV

Funny and sick at the same time >>> The 1 - 4 cream of the crop Philly hitters choked past the art of choking going 0 - 15 , if just one of these guys gets on at the right time in the right inning , the Phils still win (extending the inning ) >>> ba ba ba ba bam its ga ga ga gone !!!!!

For the Philly hitters to be soooo bad at the plate and still be in it is pretty sad news for the Flukkies .

counterfiet100
    counterfiet100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gl

THE ROCKies will win this game will win this series. 0-15 and still in it maybe cause philly had thier "ACE" on the mound. There is no fluke about this team look at the numbers...ROCKIES own PHILLY GL BUDDY IM RIDING THE ROX

counterfiet100

oh yeah and your sweep that belongs to the rockies by the way...ROCKIES 8 PHUCKFACES 4

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    MLB Playoffs on Thursday :

Phils tie series at 1 - 1
    prediction : Phils 8 Flukkies 4

Indians hold home serve .
    prediction : Indians 5 Yanks 4

Wait a minute right , where is the sweep canidate in the NL ?
    damn !!! I have to go DBacks playing the sweep card for 1 NL team , ( at the least ) for the avoid the sweep category to pop up in the NL ...

DBacks go up 2 - 0
    prediction : DBacks 7 Cubs 6

Nothing personal but I hate all your picks. I hope you're wrong on every game today. The totals I don't care about so I'm rooting for you there.

EJandV

Okay, so I am feelin a lil skeptical about the Phils now by reading the super feedback here on this thread ? lmao
    Nah , sticking with Phils . PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UNDERSTAND THAT THE PHILS WILL KNOCK THE ROCKIES INTO NEXT WEEK HERE .
    I dont like the fact espn predictions I saw were on Phils going to the world series , could I possibly be chasing a lemon here with the Phils . If so that will be costly for me because I wont pull off my Phils wagers today .

EJandV

Post picks ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tchocky View Post
    Nothing personal but I hate all your picks. I hope you're wrong on every game today. The totals I don't care about so I'm rooting for you there.
    So you hope I'm wrong huh , now thats surprising and even refreshing . What are your picks ? To actually disagree on 3 playoff games in baseball on the same day is an art form by itself , not too easy to pull off .
    Last edited by EJandV; 10-04-07 at 12:39 PM.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phillies come out and win today...even the series 1-1......

EJandV

Phils do as projected before series started

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    Phillies come out and win today...even the series 1-1......
    We have a strong consensus on Phils to get the W today !

WestsidePete

Rockies can't win every damn game...I see this as a 5 game series.....

EJandV

I respect someone playing the Rockies because of the good value and happening to nail it .
    The Rockies really have no advantage , it just comes down to having that key batter get on extending the inning for the big blast with runners on ....

WestsidePete

I respect someone playing the Rockies because of the good value and happening to nail it .
    The Rockies really have no advantage , it just comes down to having that key batter get on extending the inning for the big blast with runners on ....

I agree ...better and timely hitting for the phillies today...they didin't hit great vs lefties down the stretch but for the season hit .279 vs lefties.

EJandV

Fluke all day and I am not bias

Quote Originally Posted by counterfiet100 View Post
    THE ROCKies will win this game will win this series. 0-15 and still in it maybe cause philly had thier "ACE" on the mound. There is no fluke about this team look at the numbers...ROCKIES own PHILLY GL BUDDY IM RIDING THE ROX
    I am not bias before I make moves , I am more like a machine . Because I wager on Phils makes me bias after the fact but I wager on Phils for more reasons than you wager on Rockies . The game being a tossup is a pretty good reason not to have any action on it .

The Padres allowed the Rockies to be in the position they are , yeah , just like the Mets had alot to do with Phils winning the East . Well , I can tell you truly that the Rockies do no belong in th spot they are in , with all my heart .

It will show itself today .
    Last edited by EJandV; 10-04-07 at 01:08 PM.

EJandV

Series tied 1 - 1 by 6pm today

I agree ...better and timely hitting for the phillies today...they didin't hit great vs lefties down the stretch but for the season hit .279 vs lefties.
    Good feedback , I am hoping the Phils dont feel much pressure here . I think it is pretty funny how people jump on a team and ACTUALLY MAKE A PLAY AGAINST THE TEAM SIMPLY TIEING THE SERIES At 1 - 1 , WTF ?????? GET THE **** OUTTA HERE RIGHT ! The play is ALWAYS !!!! always play the home team in a playoff game to tie the series after losing the first game , always . feel me ?

BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I agree

With you on the Overs today, i was liking ALL unders yesterday but with No Ump info I didn't post them(Pissed at myself for laying off the COL/PHI UNDER 9, all the Talk and Line move scared me away on that and went with the PHILLY side instead and turned a winner into a loser and I'm pissed for not trusting my gut and listening to all the COL/PHILLY offensive hype when I knew both of those lefties are damn good and GOOD PITCHING BEATS GOOD HITTING, Hamels nerves got the best of him early and that ended up being the difference in the game, should've stuck to my gut tho and not bought into the hype in a spot where I knew COL's only chance was a gem by Francis) Seeing 2 umps listed today and BOTH are pretty good/hot Over guys, so think we get at least 2/3 going over and NYY/CLEV game has 2 offenses that can score in bunches(I do like Wang and CC alot tho)

GOOD LUCK TODAY MAN!!!

EJandV

who is this multi

Quote Originally Posted by Tchocky View Post
    I hope you're wrong on every game today.
    Could you be any more obvious ? hope is a strong word and the only thing you probably have mf .

EJandV

GL Boss !!! Sticking with gut is probably not better #s really than chaging your mind , making alterations .... works both ways , I do feel ya big time on that amazing ...... doing a small parlay that we go 0fer on all our selections can be pretty smart too .

BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

2 Overs down and one Over to go!!!!!!!

EJandV

3 overs for the sweep for thurs ?

Quote Originally Posted by BossRoss View Post
    2 Overs down and one Over to go!!!!!!!
    Boss , yes , I am hesitant about the last one going over 9 .
    Am a little perlexed at the moment really . Feedback ?

EJandV

3 - 0 vs 2 - 1

All 3 games finished under the total on wed .

Thursday all 3 will go over the total . If not , 2 out of 3 at the least .
    Phils get $ in a big way in the early game will make this forcast easier than pie I would say > in a big way .
    This kind of forecast is not even a forecast because I said it will go 3 - 0 for the overs and if not 2 out of 3 over the total . What do I like better ? what do you like better ?

Not sure what to do now Ross ....... ???????

WestsidePete

I like the over and the cubs tonite....

EJandV

prediction :

I like the over and the cubs tonite....
    What kind of score do you see WSP ?

EJandV

I liked the Phils to even up their series , I do not see both NL teams trying to avoid the sweep so that would mean the Cubs have to win tonight .
    I changed my pick from DBacks to Cubs .
    WSP you have a score for the Cubs , they score 5 or 6 ?

My prediction was 6 - 5 Cubs win . What is it right now ? I am a little confused by the Frookies winning .............

chumley
    chumley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rockies Fluke?

EJ ...

The Rockies, a fluke? Is that what you call a team with top 5 pitching statistics & top 5 battings statistics for the year? Hmmm....

The fact that the Rockies have a dismal club history is the only reason they aren't deemed (by your types) as World Series material.

There are no dominant teams this year, especially in the NL. Don't let the east coast media bias cloud sound reasoning ... keep chasing & hoping for Rockies losses ==> bankroll trouble.

Maybe the Rox needed some breaks to get into the playoffs to begin with ... but now that they're there, you can't say any team in baseball is better equiped to win it all.

EJandV

Rockies exceed probability :

Quote Originally Posted by chumley View Post
    EJ ...

The Rockies, a fluke? Is that what you call a team with top 5 pitching statistics & top 5 battings statistics for the year? Hmmm....

The fact that the Rockies have a dismal club history is the only reason they aren't deemed (by your types) as World Series material.

There are no dominant teams this year, especially in the NL. Don't let the east coast media bias cloud sound reasoning ... keep chasing & hoping for Rockies losses ==> bankroll trouble.

Maybe the Rox needed some breaks to get into the playoffs to begin with ... but now that they're there, you can't say any team in baseball is better equiped to win it all.
    There are many reasons the Rockies should not be in the playoffs for the fluke label ?
    How many do you want me to name here ?

How about the Padres game on saturday at the Brew when all they needed was 1 strike in the bottom of the 9th to clinch a playoff berth ?

How about the Padres falling on bad times losing 2 KEY SUPERSTAR players to fluke injuries ?

How about the all time saves leader in all of baseball not being able to get 3 outs in the 9th with a 2 run lead in the wildcard playoff game ?

How about the blind umpire making the wrong call at home plate giving the Rockies the win over the Padres , gave it to them giftwrapped ?

How about the Mets sickly improbable collapse allowing a fluke team like Col to sneak in ? why go on . they are in the playoffs , doesnt mean they are not a fluke .

counterfiet100

EJ ...

TRUE TRUE ive got 4 units on rox on the series i like the rox to finsh the phills off in a sweep with jibanez...i wonder how many people will be dumping on the phillies becaseu there is "no way they can get swept"

counterfiet100

There are many reasons the Rockies should not be in the playoffs for the fluke label ?
    How many do you want me to name here ?

How about the Padres game on saturday at the Brew when all they needed was 1 strike in the bottom of the 9th to clinch a playoff berth ?

How about the Padres falling on bad times losing 2 KEY SUPERSTAR players to fluke injuries ?

How about the all time saves leader in all of baseball not being able to get 3 outs in the 9th with a 2 run lead in the wildcard playoff game ?

How about the blind umpire making the wrong call at home plate giving the Rockies the win over the Padres , gave it to them giftwrapped ?

How about the Mets sickly improbable collapse allowing a fluke team like Col to sneak in ? why go on . they are in the playoffs , doesnt mean they are not a fluke .
    rockies ****ed that game up in the first place it would not even gone into extra innings if A.the home run was called(that fat bitch should have caught that ball then it wouldnt have bounced back)
    B.holliday missed the catch in left to keep that game alive.....its only right they won that game and what a confidence booster just what they needed to get a first round sweep....oh the call at the plate wouldnt have mattered it padres hadnt had the fluke ferries on thier side besides oh and the rockies sweept the mets if you watched the rockies thease last few months you wouldnt automatically count them out i hope you play the phillies again like a chump

EJandV

Chumley ,I love how people come in AFTER THE FACT , AFTER THE GAME WITH SUCH SOUND REASONING .
    Anyone can argue a point after they see the results of something .
    Bandwagons are always loaded to capacity .

My type ? I am unbiased and always have the $ approach not any other approach .

Missing a game is put in neon lights , where are people like you when someone is perfecto about their predictions and wagers ?
    I know where you are , no need for you to lie to me .
    Picking your nose , not winners , yep , is classic .
    Last edited by EJandV; 10-04-07 at 09:48 PM.

counterfiet100

Chumley ,I love how people come in AFTER THE FACT , AFTER THE GAME WITH SUCH SOUND REASONING .
    Anyone can argue a point after they see the results of something .
    Bandwagons are always loaded to capacity .

My type ? I am unbiased and always have the $ approach not any other approach .

Missing a game is put in neon lights , where are people like you when someone is perfecto about their predictions and wagers ?
    I know where you are , no need for you to lie to me .
    Picking your nose , not winners , yep , is classic .
    i called that shit before it happened by the way didnt say im perfect in picks i just dont like peope bashing the rockies and ill say it again they will be in the world series

chumley

EJ,

You can point all you want toward individual bad breaks for the Padres in the last few weeks, but if you follow the Padres, you also know that they had a number of heroic comeback wins over the last few months, and played very well down the stretch aside from the last 2 vs. Milwaukee & the sweep at home at the hands of the Rockies.

What can I say about Hoffman getting lit up in the 13th of the play-in game ... the balls were ripped, every one of them, and the final call at the plate does not equate to a victory being stolen from the Padres. Who knows what would have happened later in the inning or game, but it's silly to insist the Padres were in any way robbed of a win in that game.

The Rockies had a couple of very tough injuries to starting pitching in the second half ... perhaps because they didn't happen in the last 2 weeks you choose to feel sorry for the poor Padres vis a vis the Rockies.

Hey, bottom-line is the Rockies are in, and they have as good a chance as anyone to win everything. Nothing at all flukey about their domination over the Phillies, in Philadelphia, in the first 2 games.

Speaking of the Phillies, do they get a free pass on the fluke-o-meter in consideration of the Mets collapse? Remember, the Phillies record was no better than that of the Rockies coming into this.

Give a little credit where credit is due. Sixteen out of seventeen is nothing short of awesome when considering the meaning each and every one of those games has had to their chances to even get this chance.

Like all teams, the Rockies had plenty of poor stretches during the season, and nobody (not me, at least) is saying they're invincible.

But you can't make a stronger case for any single team of the eight remaining, especially when we're talking about short series like these.

counterfiet100

EJ,

You can point all you want toward individual bad breaks for the Padres in the last few weeks, but if you follow the Padres, you also know that they had a number of heroic comeback wins over the last few months, and played very well down the stretch aside from the last 2 vs. Milwaukee & the sweep at home at the hands of the Rockies.

What can I say about Hoffman getting lit up in the 13th of the play-in game ... the balls were ripped, every one of them, and the final call at the plate does not equate to a victory being stolen from the Padres. Who knows what would have happened later in the inning or game, but it's silly to insist the Padres were in any way robbed of a win in that game.

The Rockies had a couple of very tough injuries to starting pitching in the second half ... perhaps because they didn't happen in the last 2 weeks you choose to feel sorry for the poor Padres vis a vis the Rockies.

Hey, bottom-line is the Rockies are in, and they have as good a chance as anyone to win everything. Nothing at all flukey about their domination over the Phillies, in Philadelphia, in the first 2 games.

Speaking of the Phillies, do they get a free pass on the fluke-o-meter in consideration of the Mets collapse? Remember, the Phillies record was no better than that of the Rockies coming into this.

Give a little credit where credit is due. Sixteen out of seventeen is nothing short of awesome when considering the meaning each and every one of those games has had to their chances to even get this chance.

Like all teams, the Rockies had plenty of poor stretches during the season, and nobody (not me, at least) is saying they're invincible.

But you can't make a stronger case for any single team of the eight remaining, especially when we're talking about short series like these.
    rockies are one of the best at winning series...

EJandV

So the Rockies are not a fluke , they are destined and must give all thanks to Tony Gwynn Jr of the Mil Screwers for getting that 2 out triple with 2 strikes to tie the game in the bottom of the 9th to allow some shi# to occur in MBL 07 .
    Yeah I get it , no fluke .

EJandV

Things put in a different context is a way to make someone understand something :

If it was an individual contest or sport in a tournament format and you were a participant .
    You get knocked out because of what someone else does or does not do in another game that has nothing to do with you . YOU WOULD CALL THAT SOME FLUKE SHI# .

Hey man , why did you get bounced from the tournament ? You would say some fluke bs happened , I should still be in it but ............... or maybe you are bullet proof and not very competitive so you just say oooh I lost .

If you are not for sure , maybe you would . Screwers should have just laid down so a real team could return to the playoffs .

chumley

EJ,

I'm not here to bash one of your losing picks ... I always root for the player vs. the book/bookie.

Seems like you're just pissed that the Rockies have cost you cash, and I'm just suggesting that you don't go on tilt chasing your "fluke" logic, because whatever you want to say about how the Rockies should or should not be in the playoffs, the fact is that they ARE there, and they ARE as good right now as any team around. You can play the bandwagon card if you must -- I don't care. They're a damn hot team right now, and there has been absolutely nothing that has been a fluke about the last 2 games, no matter how you choose to spin the analysis.

If San Diego is your definition of a "real" and deserving team, then I wish you & your loyalty better luck next year, because the Padres had control of their own destiny & didn't get the job done.

12 Last