melia26
    melia26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Melia26 MLB Discussion & Tracking Thread

I have done well the past 3 days watching lines, but I have never really bet baseball in the past. I plan to post my plays when I can, but it's so hard with my work schedule (I work nights). So let's play nice and learn from each other!

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tigers & Phillies big chalk but look like winners Friday. Glad to hear you've had a good week!

Bases not my thing either but been doing very well so far. A few really sharp bases bettors around here.

melia26

Ok, sides I like are the Reds, Nats, Marlins, Phillies, Brewers and DBacks. AL sides are Rays, Mariners, Red Sox, Twins, and A's. Totals I like are Reds under 9.5, DBacks over 10, Rays over 9, and Twins under 8.5. Betting small straight bets to win $10. So glad you are here Profit, best of luck! And I really hope posting my plays doesn't bite me in the butt!

THE PROFIT

I've hit tigers and 4 props today, may not play anything else but Phils.

melia26

Sides went 6-5. Totals went 3-0-1. Wow, Profit, lookie! You know I usually suck at totals.

I didn't realize how poor I am and had to pay some bills. So, I round robin'd these plays and hit 2 of 3 on each. Crazy that I couldn't get one 3-3. Overall, haven't cashed yet, but probably even or up a couple bucks. Anyway, on to tomorrow. Thinking I should just play the dogs that I pick for cheap and see what happens, it seems like better way to profit. And my rock solid totals, ha. I really hate parlaying.

melia26

Going with Padres and San Francisco tonight. Played Texas and Tampa Bay, not looking good early!

melia26

Terrible day, going 1-3. The Texas loss was hard to take, giving up 3 runs in the 9th. Still doesn't come close to my worst beat, when Cleveland came back in the 9th last year, with 2 outs, and beat Tampa Bay when they were up 10-1. I still can't get over that loss!

THE PROFIT

melia, follow tennisbabe. 27-4 this week I think. 6-0 today. Dont try to reinvent the wheel. tennisbabe & Pimike are excellent mlb cappers. Pimike 5-1 today. There's a real science to this unlike hoops & football.

melia26

I went with the Red Sox only today, woo hoo. Thanks for the tail info, Profit, I will do just that! Also, are you going to the bash? I really want to go, but I really don't know anyone besides a few on the boards. I try and read players talk, but there seem to be a lot of soap operas I know nothing about. It would be great to meet ya!

THE PROFIT

No, I wont be making it this summer. Prior obligations. Would love to go though. Haven't been to Vegas in a little while.

melia26

I'm sad to hear that you won't be there! You could have let me know who's who. Next year for sure then. I tailed on the Cubs, Cards and Phils, and had a winning day, woo! I also took the Reds and Twins. Thanks for the tip Profit!

THE PROFIT

8-0 today! parlayed St Louis & Philly to keep from laying the heavy price & that worked out too. Glad you had a good day. Tennisbabe is amazing.

I will plan on next year but who knows, thats a long time. I may be married with children by then LoL!!!

melia26

You crazy cat! Need the Giants and Oakland for a decent day. I didn't get Tennisbabe's picks today, I checked but they weren't posted before I had to leave for work. Hopefully I can get them tomorrow, hope you had a winning day!

THE PROFIT

made a little, not the day I would hope for but at least in the positive. Had Oakland as you did, they dropped it 0-3!!! That would have made it a good night, but still decent.

THE PROFIT

The KC play is the one that broke my heart. Up 5-0 and the bullpen blows it. Thats twice Detroit has come back from big deficits at the end

THE PROFIT

she doesnt put her plays up all at once. Usually 30 minutes before gametime throughout the day

melia26

It's tough, I have to make all my bets before work. Had TB RL and Col RL in a parlay, of course Rockies couldn't hold on to the 2 run lead. I have learned my lesson. I'm off tomorrow, so I plan on following TB on all her plays!

THE PROFIT

she was 2-0 again today! I took the braves late & parlayed them with St. Louis. Braves up 6-1. If they hold on its an awesome day for THE PROFIT

THE PROFIT

She had the early game up around 12et. What time do you go to work?

melia26

I was off today, I took Philly, but that's ok. I hit with Atlanta and CWS/BJ over, so it was a little win. I'm off tomorrow, so I'll be sure and check out what she posts. Hope you had a good day!

THE PROFIT

just your luck, this is the first day since the start of the season she hasnt made a profit.

melia26

Hey Profit, I had a good day taking the CWS total under and the Pirates. I bet a parlay that lost. I got steered into taking Detroit RL, which I would have never played on my own but it sucks when you buy into another person's logic. Detroit was hitting, Seattle wasn't. In the end you have no one to blame but yourself. I have to learn to stay the course and bet only what agrees with my own capping.

melia26

I know it's still early to claim the side, but I don't think I've ever won a total and a side in the first half inning of baseball in my life. 10-0, Brew and over. Crazy!

THE PROFIT

True, I was sucked into the detroit game yesterday. Seemed to be a concensus play among everyone, I got burned.

I'm on Toronto & Braves now. Every AL game today is a sweep game, so watch out.

melia26

I was on Toronto too, boo! Santana was out of hand today. Me and my boneheaded parlays screwed me again. Wish I was rich enough to straight bet or just isolate 1 or 2 plays.

THE PROFIT

I took a bad hit today too. Oakland screwed me hard! You like sox in the morning?

melia26

I am too broke to play until Thursday, but my imaginary bankroll picks went 3-1 today taking the 4 NL home dogs. Figures, lol. Early faves I like for tomorrow would be Arizona, Atlanta, Angels and Seattle. Washington, Pitt and White Sox look scarily decent as home dogs. I love looking for winning patterns, and baseball is really giving me the rush to find something that works!

melia26

4-2 on the day. I can't wait till payday. I really wish I could afford to straight bet though, its so tough playing small parlays and getting the team combos right! So far Washington, Atlanta and Toronto are my early leans for tomorrow.

THE PROFIT

I came out ahead today after a bad couple days. Did really good in bases actually, got fuked on 2H lakers -5.5 and over 95.5. Both got me by half point. I hate the NBA

melia26

A small losing day. When you lose a ticket because of 1 team, it's funny how you start to become a little mad at that team! The team today was the Braves and yesterday was the White Sox and Angels. It sucks the most when the great calls don't matter, like picking the A's or Rangers only to lose with a team like the Braves. Just my small vent for the night.

THE PROFIT

I had a 3 teamer of milwaukee, milwaukee over, and had to tie in the fukin twinks. bases are a grind, I cant wait til football

melia26

I really couldn't do anything right today. Took the wrong faves (Dodgers and Philly) in a key parlay, and followed Brock's rubberband play without knowing Manny would be out. And when I made my bets before work, I wanted to take San Diego and Texas but they were off the board due to the pitching changes. Had to get to work so I couldn't wait. Frustrated. Going to look and see what the heck I am even looking at, because it can't be right.

THE PROFIT

I dont think anyone made money today. Just a terrible day. Im about done with bases. Just play a few selectively & wait for fall

melia26

The Cardinals killed me yesterday, and they're my team! I'm sure I'm gonna have issues with every team this year. Today I like Florida, Philly, Atlanta and Oakland. I'm gonna try and straight bet today. NBA I like the Jazz.

melia26

Another bad day, these days what's new? I may take a break for a few, I really can't afford to bet how I want!

12 Last