mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Cleveland +170 vs Yankees

Anyone else really like Cleveland Series win over the Yanks.
    Sabathia/Carmona/Westbrook/Sabathia/Carmona is going to be incredibly tough.

Yanks are 6-0 vs Cleveland this year, but never faced Sabathia. Also, Carmona has only gotten better and better since the yankees series.

Better bullpen, Better Starters.. Clemens injured? I like the value. I like Cleveland in 4.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I am with you all the way mv.

Good Luck.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you guys on the Tribe in this series.

Lets not forget the fact that Clemens will pitch for the first time in 23 days when he's slated to tow the rubber for his start. Now that should give a little more value to Cleveland in this series.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Though CC has not pitched against the Yankees this year, his career numbers against them are not pretty at all.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    Though CC has not pitched against the Yankees this year, his career numbers against them are not pretty at all.
    They arent excellent, but he hasnt faced the Yankees since 2004.

Yankees are a predominant left-handed hitting lineup.
    - Cano
    - Posada (Switch)
    - Matsui
    - Damon
    - Abreu
    - Giambi

Sabathia this year had a 0.80 WHIP ridiculous 75:4 K/BB ratio versus lefties.

Now to Carmona.
    2.26 era 1.07 WHIP in the 2nd half. He gave up only 83 hits in 107.1 innings, which is a big deal because he is a sinkerballer. Sinkerballs usually give up at least 1:1 ratio in their hits/IP.

He did have a 4.15 era 1.23 WHIP against the Yankees this year because he gave up 2 HRs in 13 innings. Carmona does not usually give up HRs. He only gave up 16 HRs in 206 IP.