Attached Images  

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I disagree, but good luck to you.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Angels offense stinks, and Boston might even have better starters. Boston should role.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13652

If the RedSox can go mistake-free against Vlad, then I really like their chances. That guys is scary. They only messed up once with him in the '04 Series (Crushing a Timlin fastball with the sacks juiced) and that alone could have turned the series around.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Neither team really comes into this one on fire with Boston 16-11 in September but 7-8 the last couple of weeks while the Angels went 14-13 the final month but 3-6 at the very end. It does come down to pitching as always. And the big boppers like Vlad and Papi will be critical, no brainer there as well.

But I'm putting some pressure on the guys at the top of each order. I'm assuming Coco Crisp and Dustin Pedroia will man the 1-2 slots at the top of the BoSox order with Chone Figgins and Orlando Cabrera doing the same for the Halos. Whichever team has their 1-2 guys on base the most wins this one.

BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

As a Mariners fan I know EXACTLY what Stumpage is saying, BOST can't pitch to Vlad AT ALL in ANY critical situation cause he is that good and is the only great hitter in that entire Halos lineup(LAA do have some nice/hot hitters but I'd pitch around Vlad every single time and take my chances with Garrett, Kotch, GMJr. etc.) SEA knows from experience how Vlad can single-handedly win a game with his bat alone IF you pitch to him(Gotta be careful pitching around him too cause dude can hit just about any damn pitch with authority) and if BOST plays it smart they won't have to learn the hard way like SEA has, especially in this all important playoff series with a chance to win it all in a wide open race!!!

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

have to go with the sox, looking forward to yanks and sox.