BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Mets Lose, Pads Losing and Phills Win

Philly gets in with the win and the NYM loss(WOW, What a choke Job up 7 with 17 to go and lost 8 games to the Phills) , now we just have the wildcard to settle and SD looks like they will lose(Down 11-4 in the 9th) and if COL wins I believe they force a playoff(Dude I LOVE one-game playoffs...Always have since Edgar's Double knocked in Griffey to beat the Yanks in 95'...One of the most memorable baseball plays EVER IMO...But I am a M's fan and one hell of a Homer!!!..LOL)

GOOD LUCK THIS POSTSEASON FELLAS!!!

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

wow, rockies has a chance of going to the play offs. i hope the rockies win the monday tie break.

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

I am glad the Phillies got in, about time for them, I think they make a run for the series.

BossRoss

Playoff game on Monday At COL, Peavy will start for SD, COL's starter TBD!

Peavy was 0-0 1.29 in 2 starts vs COL TY, and is 3-3 3.96 at Coors field lifetime!

BossRoss

I too am glad the Phills are in, the way they are playing they could make some noise in the postseason too, Also want to see COL win it(Even tho I LUV Peavy) they are the hottest team in all of baseball right now(Won 13 of last 14) and I don't think the Pads have much of a chance even if they did get in with Bradley/Cameron injuries and Chris Young not the same guy as he was in the 1st half(Altho his last start was a good sign) I really hope we see either CHC or PHILLY out of the NL and NYY or BOST out of the AL, think any combination of those would make for an interesting/exciting series(Altho I believe the AL championship series will actually be the world series and winner of that should win it all)

GOOD LUCK IN OCTOBER GUYS!!!

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Go Rockies! Rock Peavy.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

I love J Roll...maybe he shouldn't have said what he said...but at least the Phillies are the team to beat in the NL East...their pitching and bullpen is awful though and I can easily see them being bounced early...

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Mets should go away far away.

JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BossRoss View Post
    Playoff game on Monday At COL, Peavy will start for SD, COL's starter TBD!

Peavy was 0-0 1.29 in 2 starts vs COL TY, and is 3-3 3.96 at Coors field lifetime!
    Those stats are irrelevant in a one-game, winner takes all situation. If i could have one thing before i placed action on this game, that would be to be in the dressing room of both of these clubs. The atmosphere, mood, attitude would mean more than numbers at this point. But since we dont have that luxury (unless we know someone who works in one of those team clubhouse), we'll have to go on gut feeling. Fogg is hotttt. My mind says peavy, my gut feeling says fogg (a hot pitcher and a hot team, and a home team)
    Sooooo, my decision is a no play

GL guys on your play