JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Batemans Best Bet: Sept 30

-Pick 1 and only 1 Game. It can be ML or Totals.
    -Now throw in 2 votes, for whichever 2 games u like and/or dislike from the Selected games made on this thread.
    -I dont count first 5 innings Picks.
    -I convert RL's into a ML pick
    -And if a game is already chosen and u take the other side, I record it as a vote ( which carries as much weight as a correct Pick IMO)
    Also if u make more than 1 Pick (or 2 votes), your very first Pick (or first 2 votes) will be recorded.

-I will update this as often as I can, tallying up all the Picks and Votes.
    -It will be fully updated 30 minutes prior to Game Time and After All Games Are Completed. So come on out and "Vote" It's your SBR duty!
    -When Selecting your Pick, please indicate the Team and line from which u got it at.
    -When "voting" it would be easier to say "Vote" and the Team.
    GL and hopefully we can make a winning parlay from this

JAHgger4noz

A 2-3 record for the 2nd last day of the regular season. It could have been worse if LAD didnt recover from that disastrous first 2 innings, and if BossRoss didnt post.
    Well here's the last day, too bad it fell on a Sunday...cause we usually dont get much plays on nfl day.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am liking the AL teams playing against the AL playoff teams this last day of the reg season .
    Os
    Twins
    Royals
    As

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vote: Twins ............

JAHgger4noz

Most of the games were off the board last night til early this sunday. Im going to go with a few Totals, thinking the last day will have some high scoring games with non contenders.

SD/Milw 9 OVER -110 WIN
    LAA/ Oak 8 -130 Lost
    Col -1.5 -125 Lost

and I'll mix it with your
    Balt Lost

GL EJandV
    Last edited by JAHgger4noz; 09-30-07 at 10:13 PM.

JAHgger4noz

Talk about possibly missing out on a huge play with Fl +195.
    Top of the 1st, 1 out and it's already 5-0, and sacks are juiced. I guess nobody wanted to touch the only 2 remaining playoff races> Phi/NYM and SD/Col (wildcard spot)
    And i wouldnt be surprised if action was taken, they would be more on the Mets esp with Glavine on the mound.
    And the Phils are at -240 with the dog Nationals at +210.
    Tough climb for Mets but hard to believe if they lose, that 2 huge road dogs will play such a role in the division title.

sharktank1
    sharktank1's Avatar Become A Pro!

M's (with) Rockies.

BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Missed out posting the early games again(and Yes, I was liking FLA here, they're stacked with good hitting righties(vs the LHP) and Willis has owned NYM especially at Shea where he is 5-0 lifetime...Just couldn't get on this morning to post any of the early stuff(Had some solid picks too) Only 4 games left on the board and just one team needing to win as a big fav(and they could pack it in once they see SD win) so pretty ugly games to make a pick, but I'll go with:

PICK: LAA/OAK OVER 8 -130, Ump is 10.11 RPG avg L2 seasons and I'm sure Weave will be on a pitch count to keep him strong for the playoffs and Gaudin hasn't been very good down the stretch and will look for this game to surpass the total!

It was either that or SEA -191/COL -218/SEA OVER 8.5(10.06 Ump) and almost went with SEA Over here, but like Felix too much and haven't seen this Murray dude yet!

GOOD LUCK TODAY GUYS!!!

BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Fock, I knew those late games were U-G-L-Y and My leans are 11-3 in the early games so far(Early Ump totals went 4-0 and I liked everyone of them better than the late 2 Ump Totals, which of course I was able to get up in time) Probably shouldn't have forced one of those late ones I didn't really like, Oh well, last day of the season and I had to get something up, just wish I could've gave you guys a better bet to end the season with, cause I really did like some of those early ones and would've posted ALL the Umps ones if I had the time..and this sort of thing happens EVERY SUNDAY, I love the early stuff, but get stuck posting the weaker late ones cause I'm over here on the Left Coast, Hopefully the late ones still win, but I ain't gonna hold my breath on them!!!

JAHgger4noz

Quote Originally Posted by BossRoss View Post
    Fock, I knew those late games were U-G-L-Y and My leans are 11-3 in the early games so far(Early Ump totals went 4-0 and I liked everyone of them better than the late 2 Ump Totals, which of course I was able to get up in time) Probably shouldn't have forced one of those late ones I didn't really like, Oh well, last day of the season and I had to get something up, just wish I could've gave you guys a better bet to end the season with, cause I really did like some of those early ones and would've posted ALL the Umps ones if I had the time..and this sort of thing happens EVERY SUNDAY, I love the early stuff, but get stuck posting the weaker late ones cause I'm over here on the Left Coast, Hopefully the late ones still win, but I ain't gonna hold my breath on them!!!
    Yea, that LAA/Oak Under was U-G-L-Y indeed.
    Worse than that was the Col -1.5 I took. Looking all good til the top of the 9th. 2 outs 4-2 and a single brings in the killer run for me from 2nd. Jiminez pitched a great game like i thought, but didnt expect the same from petit...and even so, to blow it the way they did in the 9th>> happy the seasons over. This is exactly why i never watch games I have action on