dknight734
    dknight734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

new to the game

never bet mlb before going to need some help on which way to go, to get me on my feet

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

just follow my thread. 4-0 tonight...

and remember my advice to you the other day about hockey games, stay away from ML's over 200. Those expensive games can kill you.

Just joking about folowing my thread! but I was serious about staying away from the big lines. baseball is different than any other sport. You have to look at pitchers, teams, fielders, recent history of teams vs each other, how each teams hurler has been playing, how the bats have been, WEATHER is huge for totals...basically - baseball is tough. there are a lot of factors. just remember one thing - DONT BET -200+ LINES, unless you are willing to lose the juice!

Try small bets on your own after looking at matchups and trends. Stop looking towards others for the answers. If you get hot, RIDE IT! small bets to start out will get yourself used to betting the sport, but it wont kill your roll if youre not doing good.

A new sport is tough to bet, give it time. read the write ups, check the weather, and pick the team you like for a reasonable price and lay some cash for fun. It should be fun, this doesnt have to be your living, because the chances are if it is, you wont make it. good luck bro. be careful with tailing people because everyone goes hot and cold. its always better to make your own choices that way you yourself can go hot! and if you do go cold, just go small until the waves get big again.

theres nothing worse than becoming one of the mindless sheep that do nothing but tail plays of others. they all brag when they win, but bitch when the person they tail is losing - even though they themselves didnt make the picks. and if you dont have the brains to make your own plays, then who are you to complain about a loss???

Find some threads that help you learn about what to look for. ask questions, start discussions to make decisions, and if the thread your in doesnt encourage discussion - LEAVE! You won't learn shitt from it.

Dexter, Shoebox, TA, these are guys that encourage discussion. go to their threads and ask thoughts on plays - but dont just jump in and say, "hey, boston is -345, what do you think about it?"....

I'm just getting you started, so much more to learn. give it time and make the right choices of where to go. STAY AWAY FROM BECOMING A SHEEP!

Good luck DK

dknight734
    dknight734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

i was looking to tail but i do my own research too. just i don't know much so it helps to have other opinions