jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Randolph Shoud Lose His Job If Mets Don't Get In

He will not though because he is black, another token manager to fill quotos.

Tunes
    Tunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2676

And so should Minaya

And so should pitching coach Rick Pederson. Randolph's screwed up enough lefty/righty situations in the last month to last a lifetime.....and they all went wrong. And the great Omar left this team with three 40+-year old starters and everyone acts surprised when Pedro and Orlando Hernandez get hurt. As for Rick Pederson, the pitching coach guru, this team has given up 7+ runs in every game in the last 2 weeks except for one.

They're like those old Angels teams with Reggie Jackson, Bobby Grich, etc., etc., they can score a ton of runs with old guys batting and can't pitch.

Oh yeah, and just like the Angels and that whole Donnie Moore experience, this is a historic collapse.

greg66
    greg66's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't remember a collapse this bad since the Cubs in 1969.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think he will be fired because of the team collapse this year coach.

Willie Randolph is not responsible for this teams collapse this year coach. How can anyone blame him for all those stupid errors they have had over this losing streak. Then let not forget there bullpen problems as well here either. If anything they fire the pitching coach.

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1707

Sometimes I wonder if Randolph even has a clue what he is doing in the dugout

GamblingMike
    Winner of The 2010 SBR Octotals Contest.
    GamblingMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Mets fan here since 88, TOTALLY BRUTAL COLLAPSE!!!!!!

I am hoping they salvage the season somehow.Not that I feel they would turn the corner in the playoffs but just to have hope.