JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Batemans Best Bet: Sept 29

-Pick 1 and only 1 Game. It can be ML or Totals.
    -Now throw in 2 votes, for whichever 2 games u like and/or dislike from the Selected games made on this thread.
    -I dont count first 5 innings Picks.
    -I convert RL's into a ML pick
    -And if a game is already chosen and u take the other side, I record it as a vote ( which carries as much weight as a correct Pick IMO)
    Also if u make more than 1 Pick (or 2 votes), your very first Pick (or first 2 votes) will be recorded.

-I will update this as often as I can, tallying up all the Picks and Votes.
    -It will be fully updated 30 minutes prior to Game Time and After All Games Are Completed. So come on out and "Vote" It's your SBR duty!
    -When Selecting your Pick, please indicate the Team and line from which u got it at.
    -When "voting" it would be easier to say "Vote" and the Team.
    GL and hopefully we can make a winning parlay from this

JAHgger4noz

Woww what a final 2 days this will be with the Phillies/Mets race and Arz/SD division up for grabs. If Brewers didnt choke at home near the end, there could have been another division race down the stretch. Booooooo them Brewers!
    First off, great jobs with the guys in the thread. From what I just read, seems like they had a great day. WestsidePete and EJandV hitting their 2 game parlay. BossRoss having a great play Card (10-4 I believe), picoman going 3-1. Although I doubt this thread is the cause of their good Picks, I'd like to think it's giving them some good luck by participating in it. Either way nice job

Our card last night, 4-3.
    6 nooners and the remaining being night games. May not be that easy tonight or on the last day as playoff teams will rest and not play too serious. And non-contenders who knows if they will end their season on a streak.
    Lets keep up the winning record

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

AZ +136...also feel METS win and PHI loses today

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i got to much going on college today. i'm taking the day off.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dodgers . vote for D-Backs
    giving up 1.5 with LA .
    Last edited by EJandV; 09-29-07 at 03:50 PM.

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    Dodgers . vote for D-Backs
    Mets win...and watch the Nats will win as well today...

EJandV

Too good to be true ?

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    Mets win...and watch the Nats will win as well today...
    I know what you mean , it would seem to ez for Phils to win too , but I think they will win today .

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    I know what you mean , it would seem to ez for Phils to win too , but I think they will win today .
    Phillies are under the pressure of being alone in first...at home...and knowing the Mets already won ...but taking out Eaton actually gives Phillies a better chance..I thought 4-5 runs of off Eaton could have put Nats in a good position so we'll see

EJandV

bloop and a blast one time

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

One game in bases for me today:

MIN Twins +104

Tired of all the supposed contenders screwing around. I'll stick to playing non-playoff teams.

Hey, anyone notice that the heavy chalk 100% locks posted by a certain Florida millionaire genius haven't shown up lately?

He must be exhausted from counting all that money, you know from all those winning:
    "risking $5000 to get $750" bets. LOL!!
    Last edited by betplom; 09-29-07 at 05:32 PM.

BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

PICK: SEA -114 Millwood vs Batista

Also liking CLEV -108 and BOST -113(Those are the 2 still playing for something in the AL, Right??)

P.S. So far this site has been good luck for me(I swear when I posted at my other site, it jinxed my plays..I still won there, but just wasn't hitting the same percentage on the ones I was posting, and Everytime I posted SEA there they would lose(Thats my fav team) I think SEA still hasn't lost for me here when I post them(I did pick SEA today, and I did post them at BOTH) so we'll see who's luck wins out today(Yeah, I posted that one on purpose as I'm experimenting with this 'jinx' thing, and want to see what'll happen) if I can win when I post SEA here, I'm definitely moving here fulltime!!!

GOOD LUCK TODAY GUYS!!!

JAHgger4noz

Taking a late game myself. Missed all my record keeping for the early games so this could in effect be a "mis-represented" play...but i still like the play, it's going the way I like it.

Arz/Col 10.5 Under -110

JAHgger4noz

Arz +136 (1/1) Lost
    LAD -190 WIN
    Min +104 Lost
    Sea -114 WIN
    Arz/ Col 10.5 Under -110 Lost

There's the Card guys,

GL alls
    Last edited by JAHgger4noz; 09-30-07 at 03:27 AM.