BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Sat Umps

Alright guys, looked up the umps personally(Had a **** up Friday as I got bad info on one of the Umps as Darling wasn't doing the Boston game, he was in PHILLY(Both still went Under, but there's nothing worse IMO than BS info, and glad nobody got burnt here by it) I'm gonna list these in Order from highest RPG(Run Per Game Average) to lowest and will reiterate that I like to look for Over 10.00+ for Over Umps and Under 9.00 for Under Umps, and of course you gotta take into consideration the starting pitchers and teams etc., OK Here's Saturday's Umps:

ST.L/PITT Davis 10.64

CHC/CINN T.Welke 10.29

WASH/PHIL Dreckman 10.19

TB/TOR Dowdy 10.10

TEX/SEA Layne 10.04

ZONA/COL Joyce 9.95

(t)WASH/NYM Bucknor 9.94

(t)DET/CWS Guccione 9.94

LAA/OAK McClelland 9.83

NYY/BALT Demuth 9.82

SF/LAD Reed 9.39

MINN/BOST Davidson 9.31

CLEV/KC B.Welke 9.04

ATL/HOU Carlson 8.90

SD/MIL Froemming 8.84

There you go guys, Top 10 are more 'Over' umps, bottom 5 are more 'Under' guys! Hope this helps..GOOD LUCK TODAY BOYS!!!
    Last edited by BossRoss; 09-28-07 at 10:52 PM.

remaxagnt
    remaxagnt's Avatar Become A Pro!

how does that work for u? any stats?

BossRoss

If you pick the right ones..It works great, just a little added advantage to doing your homework, not sure about the numbers tho as i don't really track my picks, but I'm sure It's easily on the plus side...at least from the ones I've been picking! It has definitely been useful info to myself and I'm sure many others out there know how valuable capping the Ump can be!!!

sharktank1
    sharktank1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanx for the overnight stats BossRoss. Works for me!

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by remaxagnt View Post
    how does that work for u? any stats?
    follow trifectabx's OVER/UNDER plays and use the umpire handicapping to reinforce what trifectabx is saying. His OVER/UNDER picks are something like >80% this year.

BossRoss

Over %80...DAMN, I might just scratch my ump angle and go with his picks...LOL Thats pretty friggin impressive!!!

1-1 so far as Mets game went Over(With a shutout too) and TB/TOR stayed Under the 10 by 2 runs for the loser!

At least the Mets FINALLY won a game, I knew they'd win one before the season ended(LOL..with a whole day to spare) Too bad I have them as parlay bait today and not straight up after burning me a couple times this week, but at least they didn't go winless down the stretch!

I'll try to dig up some stuff on the sides now if my computer will let me(It's been f-ing up BAD these last 2 days, In fact, it's booted me 3 times since yesterday ALL in the middle of long write-ups(Which I ended up not coming back to post at all since I was so pissed, so I should be back to post unless it f-s up again)

GL2ALL!!!
    Last edited by BossRoss; 09-29-07 at 03:50 PM.

BossRoss

Not a whole lot I'm liking today, just too late in the year to know who's playing hard and who isn't! Even the good ump picks don't set-up too well(Best Over guy is in ST.L/PITT game but both of those hurlers have pitched very well vs these teams and line has dropped like wiseguys are hitting it, so even the best looking ump pick has some question marks! Anyways, here's what I found for some of the sides later today:

DET -154 Verlander vs Floyd, Floyd is 0-3 7.90 at home TY, Tm is 0-6 L6 starts, while DET is 5-1 L6 Verlander starts(12ER in those 6 starts and 7ER came in one of them) and he's 8-3 3.61 on the road!

CLEV -108 Westbrook vs Meche, meche has been throwing well lately(9 straight starts with 3ER or less) but threw 124 pitches last start and play a CLEV team who's still playing for home field advantage!

BOST -113 Silva vs Wakefield, BoSox are battling CLEV for home field and send a 9-4 guy at home vbs a 4-10 guy on the road, also have to mention that Silva has thrown good vs BOST in 4 lifetime starts(26.1IP 5ER) Wakefield has faced MINNY just once this year, but threw 7IP and gave up 0 Runs on 3 Hits!

SEA -114 Millwood vs Batista, Home team is 12-5 TY and TEX is 0-8 L8 Millwood Road starts(he's 2-9 5.56 on the Road TY) He's also faced SEA 5 times this season and has allowed at least 4ER in the last 4(L4 starts vs SEA he's went a combined 25IP and allowed 17ER on 41 Hits..Thats alot of hits) SEA also tries to earn Batista his 16th victory on the year as he's flown under the radar this year and had a pretty solid season and think M's have the emotional edge too after Stud Rookie Catcher Jeff Clement hit his 2nd 9th Inning HR of the week to give SEA a walk-off win last night as SEA tries to end the year on a win streak!

P.S. Here's the Ump Totals(Tough to play tho with alot of teams playing scrubs..Example, NYY are resting A-Rod, Jeter, Damon and Matsui, so not sure we can go with the Over there now as most of their firepower will be riding pine)

ATL/HOU UNDER 10 +108(I've never seen Bennett)

ST.L/PITT OVER 8 +110(Thought this looked good until I saw both pitchers stats vs the other team and both guys have been lights out..Best Over guy today is in this game tho)

ZONA/COL OVER 10.5 -104(Redman 0-4 9.13 at home, Gonzalex 4IP 7ER in only start at Coors)

DET/CWS OVER 9 +105(CWS offense has heated up, but I like Verlander too much)

MINN/BOST UNDER 9.5 -122(Should be a playoff type atmosphere here as Boston tries to win home field advantage)

NYY/BALT OVER 10 +103(Already told you about who NYY are benching and tough to take the over here now especially with Pettitte going who's Tm is 9-2 L11 starts vs Balt)

CLEV/KC UNDER 9 -110(Near must win for CLEV if they want Home field)

TEX/SEA OVER 9 -106(SEA has seen and hit Millwood well lately, and Batista hasn't started in a week)

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT GUYS!!!
    Last edited by BossRoss; 09-29-07 at 05:35 PM.