BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Fri Mlb

Dug up some stuff on a few of the key games tonight, here's what i found:

CHC -125/UNDER 9 -105 Zambrano vs Arroyo, Arroyo threw very well vs CHC last year as his team won all 5 starts and he allowed just 4ER in 35.2IP combined, this year he's allowed 10ER in 26.2IP vs CHC! Arroyo has a 4.47 Home ERA! Zambrano's team is just 1-4 vs Cinn in his 5 starts this year, but he threw 7.1IP 2-Hit shutout ball in his last start AT Cinncy, Z is also finally off a good home start(beat PITT 8-0 last start and was his 1st good start at home since 8/3) Big Z is just 6-9 at home TY but is 11-4 3.26 on the road! CHC are 40-14-4 to the UNDER L58 road games and 25-10-1 to the UNDER L36 games overall!

COL -123 Webb vs Francis, Webb was pushed back a day to get the nod in this spot as the D-Backs are pulling out all the stops to try and secure a playoff spot, Webb has faced COL 5 times this year and Webb has allowed 4ER or more in all 5 starts(32IP 23ER), while Francis's team has won 4 straight vs ZONA and he allowed 2ER or less in all 4 of those starts(28.1IP 5ER), ZONA also had to travel further coming off a 1-2 series loss at Pitt(Won last game of the set yesterday tho) while COL gets back home from sweeping SD and LAD on the road and have now won a franchise record 11 games in a row! Francis is 8-4 4.10 at home TY and Webb is 3-5 4.40 Lifetime at Coors!

Also kinda like a 3-teamer of all 'Must Win'/Contending teams, PHILLY/NYM/BOST +222.50 and a 2-teamer of NYY/TOR +178.57!

Didn't have time/energy to look at all the rest of the games(Just able to get into my sites now for some reason, but just don't feel like looking up the rest of the big card today, especially so close to the 4PM gametime..it'd take me that long just to get the info, then I'd have no time to post it) Blame this damn computer again(In case you didn't know I have the biggest hunk of shit computer in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD, boots me off for no reason all the time and like today, just took forever to load up a page...Think I need to update Java or something cause its even shitter than usual today)

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT GUYS!!!
    Last edited by BossRoss; 09-28-07 at 05:39 PM.

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice analysis, thank you. I hope you keep posting during the NBA season.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowworld View Post
    Nice analysis, thank you. I hope you keep posting during the NBA season.

Yes...nice write ups BR....

BossRoss

Thanks guys!!!

Looking like a really REALLY good day for me today(ALL of my leans have won so far...10 for 10) Too bad I didn't pick/post them all..ALL the late ones are looking pretty good too except NYM(Of course) and COL(and I was stupid and faded my original gut of Zona with B-Webb getting an extra day rest, stupid numbers swayed me off my gut and my gut is better than a bunch of dumb stats anyways, so kinda pissed about that, but can't be too pissed as EVERYTHING is going almost exactly how I pictured it today) Shit..Mariano just blew a 3-run lead in the 9th...DAMMIT, I knew I should've waited to update, noew I probably just jinxed everything else!!

GL GUYS!!!

BossRoss

Damn, I post and of course lose the next 3 in a row..13-3 now with 7 pending(just so you know these aren't ALL my picks, these are what I call my leans, I make a list of leans everyday and dwindle down my picks from that and end up with anywhere from 1-10 Good 'Plays', so no I am not picking 23 games today, but that was my entire Leans List for today(All w/o stats too is what I'm really grinning about..just my original hunches) Sorry to be touting myself like this, but 10 in a row to start the day is pretty sweet, I really just needed CHC and the UNDER 9, as I gave that out to a few buddies, but maybe I need to start posting more of those leans, even if it is just an opinion on the game cause right now I'm pretty en fuego(Leans Went 10-2 yesterday too..Picks were just 4-0 tho)

I already started on the Ump stuff tonight and will probably post the info overnight for you guys(Weekends suck for me, casue I'm a west coast guy who likes to sleep in and if I don't get the AM games up overnight, I miss out on them, so I'll try to bounce back here and give you guys the scoop on tommorrows games!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND FELLAS!!!