The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sept 28 Ganchalysis: Some To Start

Florida ML (+205): The Mets' collapse aside, the fundamentals just don't support them as this big of a fave anyway, IMO. Perez has been inconsistent recently, and Florida has some good bats that could get to him here.

SD/Mil Over 9 (-115): Both starters can be legitimately good, and if they are both on their game this one will be low-scoring and stay under, but they can also both be vulnerable, and the offenses involved are capable. The bullpens also could easily give up a handful of extra runs for a push or an over. All in all I think this total is a bit low all things considered.

Arizona/Colorado Over 8.5 (-110): Webb has had notorious problems against Colorado this year, and Francis can get hit when he is vulnerable, which I think he may well be here today. The total is low for Coors and if one starter is off, it will be a challenge for this game to stay under.

Angels/Oakland Over 8 (-110): Games at normally pitcher-friendly McAfee have been going over recently, with a surprising 7 out of 9 September games there hitting double digits in scoring. Admittedly, the 2 that didn't were both started by Haren, but he has nevertheless been having troubles this month, and while Lackey on the other side is of course a quality starter, I think there is decent value with the over of this lowish total.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

don't be so greedy, maybe you should take the FL RL.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

i'm sticking against the mets

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

There most definitely is some very good value with the fish tonight. That line is so over inflated due to the "must win" factor it's not even funny IMO.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

adding

Philly RL (-125), Over 9.5 (+100): Redding has been slipping a bit of late, and he is probably due for a shelling here. Hamels should be able pitch a good game with only a few mistakes.

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    There most definitely is some very good value with the fish tonight. That line is so over inflated due to the "must win" factor it's not even funny IMO.
    It's that but a lot of it is the Kim factor, I'm happy to be on the Mets tonight.