killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Goodluck Cap. Looking forward to ur mlb picks

capri5421
    capri5421's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Goodluck Cap. Looking forward to ur mlb picks
    I'll call you Sweet, not Killer, that's A tuff name. No play last nite for me on Yanks/Redsox. Yanks winning 5-1, then blow it. TERRIBLE. Huge Yankee fan here, hate the Sox. Good luck my friend.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

If u don't mind me asking is there any special reason u like the A's.If u do mind just ignore but I really like seattle here and maybe you know something I don't.Ben Sheets coming back from surgery after missing all last year got shelled this spring and on the other side Felix Hernandez is a stud.I have this as the most lopsided game on the board for the price.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Thank You Capri, Im looking forward to your plays as I just started to tail you towards the end of college basketball season. Best of Luck.

Did I read somewhere that you are in Gainesville Fl?

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    Thank You Capri, Im looking forward to your plays as I just started to tail you towards the end of college basketball season. Best of Luck.

Did I read somewhere that you are in Gainesville Fl?
    I see your avater has Ingram, I was an huge fan of his father when he was with the NY Giants, his dad was A stud. In my opinion, his catch and run was the greatest I ever saw. I was seating on the twenty yard line, that play happened just to my left. Yes, I live in Titletown "Baby". Gator country, spring practice is going on as we speak. Gators should be 10-2, 12-1 something like that.
    Bama is loaded, Saben is very, very good. I'm from NY, moved to the sunshine state in 01, after speading 3 years in Las Vegas. Good luck my friend, my three speciality's in wagering are College Football, College Basketball and MLB. Have A great day, as you can see, love talkin sport's. Good luck buddy.

capri5421

JWBAMA- the catch and run I was talking about, Super Bowl XXV. Giant's/Bills, SORRY.

playr101
    playr101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1511

Lets do it Capri

-playr101

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by playr101 View Post
    Lets do it Capri

-playr101
    Good luck today, Great day today, MLB and tonite CBB

jwbama23
    LSUCKS

I live about an hour and a half from you in Jacksonville. Im a mix breed between Bama and UF but I graduated from Bama so that is my number 1. Long story. I thought you may be talking about the catch and run in the SEC title game when Ingram Jr. answered UF's TD with a screen play that he took like 70 yards down the Bama sideline. haha.
    Are you going to the Orange and Blue Saturday?

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    If u don't mind me asking is there any special reason u like the A's.If u do mind just ignore but I really like seattle here and maybe you know something I don't.Ben Sheets coming back from surgery after missing all last year got shelled this spring and on the other side Felix Hernandez is a stud.I have this as the most lopsided game on the board for the price.
    I just don't like Felix Hernandez on the road, early on in April. Last April Hernandez was 0-1 and two no decision's. Ben Sheet's got bombed in his frist three start's, he didn't do too bad late in March. Love Sheets today at home also +111. So let's see, Good luck to you my friend.

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    I live about an hour and a half from you in Jacksonville. Im a mix breed between Bama and UF but I graduated from Bama so that is my number 1. Long story. I thought you may be talking about the catch and run in the SEC title game when Ingram Jr. answered UF's TD with a screen play that he took like 70 yards down the Bama sideline. haha.
    Are you going to the Orange and Blue Saturday?
    I remember that play, in the SEC Champ. I am talkin bout his dad. It's A shame he's in jail. Anyway, I go to every sporting event UF has to offer. Love the Gators, I'm real close with ESPN 900, the guy's who work there, Shane Mattews who live's in Jacksonville, is on during football season over here. One of the owner's of the station live's next door to me, so I get hook up.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by capri5421 View Post
    I just don't like Felix Hernandez on the road, early on in April. Last April Hernandez was 0-1 and two no decision's. Ben Sheet's got bombed in his frist three start's, he didn't do too bad late in March. Love Sheets today at home also +111. So let's see, Good luck to you my friend.
    Thx tailed u on a couple games in NCAA so respect your opinion is why I asked.glgl

jwbama23
    LSUCKS

Quote Originally Posted by capri5421 View Post
    I remember that play, in the SEC Champ. I am talkin bout his dad. It's A shame he's in jail. Anyway, I go to every sporting event UF has to offer. Love the Gators, I'm real close with ESPN 900, the guy's who work there, Shane Mattews who live's in Jacksonville, is on during football season over here. One of the owner's of the station live's next door to me, so I get hook up.

Well dont know if you play golf or not but if you are ever in Jax and looking for a game hit me up before hand. Its the least I can do....

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

capri i didn't think you could post your plays on here anymore. did i miss something over the weekend?

edit: or is it because its a freeplay?

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    capri i didn't think you could post your plays on here anymore. did i miss something over the weekend?

edit: or is it because its a freeplay?
    It's just A free play, as long as I don't mention who I'm with.

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    Thx tailed u on a couple games in NCAA so respect your opinion is why I asked.glgl
    It's A new season, so let's see what happen's. Oakland +111 is just a 1* play. But I love Oakland's line up, Seattle is OK in my opinion. Good luck today, my big play is NCAA hoop's tonite.

capri5421

David Wright with A big two run HR. Citi Field is rockin.