pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

i think ranger has this game

3 runs already. still first innning. i don't think angels care or have a chance here.

pico
    USC ml

this ranger pitcher is not bad. got out of that second inning with no runs. angels need to score to stay in this game

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm kind of surprised they don't care about having a losing streak that will kill their chances of having the best record in the AL or possiblly having to start the playoffs on the road..all they had to do was play good this series then rest players on the weekend....

BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Dude, you can Never count out the ALMIGHTY Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim...AL West CHAMPIONS!!!! LOL Just kidding

I haven't seen this Mendoza guy pitch yet, and really want to see what he's got, his numbers have been solid and IMO only can bet on a guy you've seen and can judge personally....and I'm still waiting to see him! He's pretty good tho, huh??

WestsidePete

shut out so far so yes pretty good...exactly what the Rangers need...starting pitching...still can't believe Angels don't care about getting their ass kicked, but maybe they have a comback later when the pen is in...

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

hehe jk.. no action on this game for me

GL all
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-20-15 at 12:08 PM. Reason: image does not exist

pico
    USC ml

Quote Originally Posted by mv09 View Post

hehe jk.. no action on this game for me

GL all
    i like rally monkeys. go halo. there is still a chance.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-20-15 at 12:09 PM. Reason: image does not exist

WestsidePete

wow!! a serious ass kicking....may mean nothing but a losing streak is never good...they could very well start the playoffs on the road at Boston...which is not what the Angels need.