Spyder31
    Spyder31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Ill Never Bet On The Mets Again

4-0 in the first inning. Glavine gave up two homeruns in the 1st inning

JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mets are on a tailspin (4-7 last 11). Those teams u have to either play against them and take the nice big odds on the dogs or just simply lay off of them. They opened at -240...only 2 other teams opened at -200 and up, and that was Bosox and NYY. The Yanks lined dropped considerably cause of the pitching change, so that leaves bosox and NYM as the big favs. Who would u think is playing like a -200 team But u never know spyder31, anything goes in late inning games.

BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

This is EXACTLY what I just typed about in my thread, Show some confidence in your pick guys, 4 runs ain't squat(Especially with today's bullpens), Glavine ain't a rookie and a 4-run 1st won't phase him, don't be shocked to see him settle down and Mets chip away..4 runs at home..Sheesh, thats nothing, now if Glavine continues to serve them up or walk batters, I'd be concerned, but you still have the better team at home and a punchers chance...you just GOTTA HAVE FAITH BROTHA!!!! GO METROPOLITANS!!!

Spyder31

thats true. 6-3 in the sixth now. I think Im going against an unwritten rule. I think Im just going with them now because I keep thinking theyre due for a breakout game, plus the fact that I done been burned like 5 out of their last seven losses. Youre right though, it aint over til its over.

BossRoss

Yeah, Probably over now at 9-3 but I think you're right the Mets are due, and I'm sure the day you jump off of them will be the day they finally deliver a big win, I know they are reeling, but think they'd be a good pick next game for double and if they lose that then 4 units on the next one, they are too good(Scratch that...too Talented) to keep losing at home to weaker teams..aren't they???

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Too bad the Phillies also lost today. Would love to see the Mutts end up out of the playoffs.

BossRoss

WHOA, Mets trying to make it interesting, down 10-3 it's now 10-6 with bases loaded, 1 out and their hottest hitter up(Alou)!!!

BossRoss

holy $%*& 10-9 still 1 out, tying run on 2nd..still got faith???

BossRoss

Damn dude, 10-9 Final, but you see my point on why you should always have faith especially with today's pens, Almost had it, get em next time man!!!

Spyder31

close call but came up short. At least they showed some fight. I dont feel like i made a lame pick.