Bshark
    Bshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Home Dogs

I'm thinking of only playing home dogs. Is this a good strategy? I just can't find a way to win in baseball.

Thinking Nats, Marlins, & Drays tonight.

0-3 -3 Yesterday
    2-6 -5.5 unit this week
    20-36 -14.5 units in September

JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Real hard to consistently win in baseball Bshark. Instead of only playing Home Dogs, try Totals. U may do better in those. Every time I lose, I look back intensely at the lines , stats, previews, etc...and see where i could have misinterpret things. One little slight misread is enough in baseball. U have to know WHY u chose that particular team to win and why they didnt come thru.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Not sure about strictly home dogs. But I do like the Nationals today.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, according to my rough records, home dogs this year to date did actually return 1.7%, for about +9 units. But always always be very wary of blindly betting any trend or tendency in sports, especially one as broadly defined as "home dogs".

Still, it is interesting to note, and to think about why this tendency does seem to keep popping up in many sports, and what underlying factors contribute to it.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

should even out in the end

so if that would be the case to jump on now will leave you in the red

I did notice that some sundays the home dogs were close to spliting for the day

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Beshark,

I read your posts and it seems you have 4 or 5 leans every day. Yesterday the ones you did not bet were easy winners. Seems like I have seen that on a few occasions. If that is the case your handicapping is not that far off. If you took all your leans how would you be doing?

Bshark
    Bshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nats & Brewers.