BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Thurs Ump Info

Only 3 Umps listed today(One of them in a game thats already started) and none that really stand out at all, Here's the remaining 2!

PITT/SD, DeMuth 10.0 TY, 9.48 LY, 8.8 L5 and Med. of 9.74!

LAD/COL, Barksdale 9.75 TY, 9.59 LY, 8.2 L5 and Med. of 9.67!

Other one was CWS/KC, Cuzzi 10.28 TY, 8.91 LY, 10.0 L5 and Med. of 9.6!(I hate Umps like this, Good Under LY, but opposite TY, Altho I'm liking the Under here with 2 solid hurlers and home team needing to play well to avoid the home sweep)

I will add that I have my own personal pick on one of these games, but the Ump numbers didn't really help it out like I had hoped, I got PITT/SD OVER 9 +110 Morris vs Tomko, DeMuth is best Over ump on the board, but like it to be 10.00+(DeMuth is 9.74) but Pitt is 25-6 to the Over L31 games following a loss and SD knows Morris well as he started the year with division rival SF and has thrown a few times vs SD this season! Tomko makes his 2nd start w/ SD since leaving LA for SD and threw very well in the 1st one and think he comes back down to earth a bit vs a PITT team looking for some runs to avoid the sweep!

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT GUYS!!!

Zerlinco
    Zerlinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for sharing.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice research Boss . Royals and under was perfect ! You looking good on the overs too . note : it was rubber game in royals .