BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Overnight MLB Pick for MON

I don't know, this line looks awfully good, think it's good value and it could move by tomm., gimmee:

BOST/TOR UNDER 9.5 -105 Wakefield vs McGowan, McGowan had allowed 3ER or less in 10 straight starts until he gave up 4ER in his last start vs NYY, Think he'll be tough vs a BoSox team playing late Sunday and having to travel! Also remember reading an article about how Wakefield loves pitching at Tor, said it's his fav ballpark to pitch in and he always seems to do well there(Something with the mound)

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK GUYS!!!
    Last edited by BossRoss; 09-16-07 at 08:30 PM.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd have to agree. Toronto can't seem to hit anyone but Baltimore's minor league pitchers lately.

JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I doubt that 9.5 line will move...it may get pricier but going up to 10 will surprise me. If u think McGowan will be tough vs a Bosox team playing on sunday night, then it may be better taking Toronto on the ML, which I assume would be a dog line.
    Where did u read that article about Wakefield loves pitching in Toronto?

BossRoss

Not sure where I read/heard that, it may have been in an interview after one of his starts there, not sure exactly, Think the numbers back it up!!! And yes I do also Like TOR +122, this McGowan kid is good, but TOR offense scares me vs the knuckleballer and BOST is the better team and usually the better teams find a way to win(at least in the long run they do IMO)

betplom
    maniac

Boston cost me on Sunday, I got this early, better line than Pinnacle.

Boston lost a heartbreaker on Sunday night, had to travel to Toronto, probably won't get into their hotel until 3 or 4 in the AM. Toronto might have an edge here.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-20-15 at 12:16 PM. Reason: image does not exist

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Hmmm, I still like BOS to win at Toronto tomorrow.

LGBoots
    LGBoots's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on the BlueJays ML

Agree that tiredness could be a negative factor for Boston tonight (Hopefully )

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Wakefield did not pitch well in his last game and I have a feeling he will get hit again. Staying away from this game.

betplom
    maniac

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Wakefield did not pitch well in his last game and I have a feeling he will get hit again. Staying away from this game.
    I saw that game, he looked horrible, commentators were blaming the poor outing on his recent back problems. Hopefully he gets hammered tonight, I might even go to the game.

Bates, nice avatar, who is she?

spellman
    spellman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you people even heard about the team that loses the Sunday night game and travels the next day to play, more times than not they lose. Go heavy on Toronto. Doesn't matter who is pitching, it will boil down to team fatigue. IMO.

betplom
    maniac

Quote Originally Posted by spellman View Post
    Have you people even heard about the team that loses the Sunday night game and travels the next day to play, more times than not they lose. Go heavy on Toronto. Doesn't matter who is pitching, it will boil down to team fatigue. IMO.
    Hey spellman, welcome to the forum, yeah I think a few of us here have said this already, Boston should be tired and Wakefield looked terrible last outing, Tor is the play.

betplom
    maniac

The line on Toronto continues to drop:

Opened last night at Pinnacle +118, Bet365 +120 and now is +105 at both. Even Matchbook only has it at +106.
    Good news for people who want to bet Boston, your M/L is getting better.

BossRoss

Well, at least we got the value we were expecting as the line has dropped to 9 and TOR side has moved 10-15 dollars, hopefully that means we're on the wiseguys side!

Thanks for all the replies, and GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!!!

betplom
    maniac

I tuned into the BOS/TOR game and see that Toronto has decided to open the roof even though its alittle chilly.
    Why?

Because Wakefields record inside a dome is much better than his record when pitching outdoors, here's to helping the home team. Way to go Rogers Centre!!

betplom
    maniac

FWIW Boston didn't arrive in Toronto until 4AM, Coco Crisp forgot his passport and delayed the team, this is the type of help I need, lets hope it does help.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

betplom,

Do you like my new avatar? She's H-A-W-T

betplom
    maniac

If the pic was larger maybe I would be able to tell, right now I have to squint to see her, who is it - Lucy Liu?

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Steph Song.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-20-15 at 12:16 PM. Reason: link does not work

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

wise guys like who ?

[QUOTE=BossRoss;348851]Well, at least we got the value we were expecting as the line has dropped to 9 and TOR side has moved 10-15 dollars, hopefully that means we're on the wiseguys side!

Can you tell me who the wise guys are and what defines a wise guy ? I truly need to know this as I have never truly been able to grasp this notion . Or did you just mean a wise guy would be someones that happens to be right on the rsox game would be a wise guy ? plzzzzz help me out here
    Maybe you or someone here can enlighten me on this subject?

betplom
    maniac

Still one inning to go but man am I glad I bet this. 6-1 Jays bottom 8.

BossRoss

YES..Side AND Total came out, and D-** threw as expected(He's awesome), hopefully this thread helped out alot of people, good discussion here and think it was useful!

As for the 'Wiseguy' crack(LOL) I see wiseguys as the guys who take advantage of weak lines OR just know what the right side is and wiseguy money will move those lines and thats the side I like to be on, especially BEFORE the line movement like in this game!

RichieRich07
    RichieRich07's Avatar Become A Pro!

THe cubs face the reds tonight and the total is 11 with Zambrano and Harang pitching, that has to be an under game