BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

FRI POD(Pick Of the Day)

CHC -114 Zambrano vs Wainwright, Zambrano has OWNED ST.L since the 05' season as CHC have won 8 of his last 9 starts vs them, Big Z has allowed just 11 ER in 65IP during those 9 starts vs ST.L including 2-0 vs STL this year! Wainwright on the other hand has been lit up by CHC in 3 starts this season going a combined 14.2IP and allowing 19ER, he does come in with 6 days rest(Thats 2 more than usual) but think that could just be a sign of the converted reliever hitting the wall(Z comes in with 5 days rest, 1 more than usual) so Under 8.5 could be good for you totals guys if you think the extra rest will help AW, I'll go with the Cubs on the side now that 'the worm has turned'....LOL!!!

P.S. In the 2 games where Umps are listed, got more of an Over guy in the TB/SEA game(Dreckman OV 8.5) and more of an Under guy in the TEX/OAK game(Timmons UND 9.5), I'd tend to like the Under one better cause I really like both starters in the other game(Shields/Felix)

GOOD LUCK TODAY GUYS!!!
    Last edited by BossRoss; 09-14-07 at 03:07 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

I agree with you on your Cubs selection sir. The Cardinals have obviously packed it in this season, and LaRussa has been publicly saying he's looking to leave after the year. Needless to say it's total turmoil on St.Louis right now.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like it .

BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

WHEW!!! That 9th sure was an adventure but the Cubbies didn't spoil another dominating performance out of Big Z vs the Cards, You Under guys must have REALLY been sweating, glad they held the runner at 3rd with 2 outs cause those were the sides that should have won and they ended up coming through(barely)

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME GUYS!!!, 1st of many, many winners here!!!(hopefully)

GL TOMM

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow , Ben said that ? What was he talking about ? Not having a cannon sitting outside of every hut ?

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

I was also on this game. When they brought in Ward to PH, I thought it was a bad idea because I wanted Z to finish the game. When he hit that 3 run double, I thought it was genius...Then I wasn't so sure with how the 9th inning went. We won, so I guess that is all that matters.