Brew better win
    Mets crush
    Pads iffy but is a go
    Angels handle santos or bell > no difference
    Tigers sweep dh
    cards over 11
    mets over 9.5
    Indians over 9.5

simple and hoping sweet . one more for 10 = Vatech minus the 20 pts (the hedge like u guys call it ) have 1 pick left SATURDAY for big money parlay if the 9 fly , on the surface is funny unless experienced in doing 10 teamers . It can in fact be as easy as hitting a 2 teamer . A person can play the 10 all kinds of ways single wagers , 2 teamers 3 , whatever , but is nothing wrong with clicking the 10 if you know what you are doing . I dont feel great about these 10 but will probably do it for 5 $ To make the 10 stronger I will get rid of the o/u ers and replace them with 3 nfl gems on another low risk $ low risk % parlay . I will also do 2 and 3 team combos with these selections for small amounts .
    Last edited by EJandV; 09-11-07 at 01:38 AM.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

First place team strategy on tues : Mets , DBacks , Brew , Cubs , RSox , Indians , Angels . step one : you would remove the most iffy first . step 2 : remove the 2nd most iffy : step 3 : remove the 3rd most iffy . (remove as many as you like until you get to your way of wagering , it could be down to one is fine) >>> Then you have your selections to parlay or do single wagers , however you wager . The cubs and brew being tied does not help this strategy really it only complicates it . This is a pretty solid strategy to do all year in the mlb , esp if you do single wagers and not parlays , high % to make something or break even or lose a lil bit . Because the teams are in 1st place FOR MANY REASONS and it shows up in the W/L column . twist - of course the spoilers can beat these 1st place teams and it is no big deal or surprise , this time of year is not like any other time of year right , well , anyway this is a strategy , just one of many I have .

EJandV

If the fav/dog result today is some sick 9 - 7 dogs edge then I would be smart to take a pass tonight . I am smelling this in the air at present the more I work and talk to fellow cappers on the phone today . Or how about the 11 - 5 dog massacre night . Last tues night was 11 - 4 favs dominated , so opposite tonight right . need to focus .

EJandV

I may get real nasty on wed and break out my lock mentality for a 2 piece . The 1st place strategy for the AL is looking like 3 - 0 . Of course the mets were a lemon , brew were good, cubs and dbacks in action . My strategy of 1st place could easily go 6 - 1 with mets one letdown . Too amazing .

EJandV

I left the ed off the Mets , should have added ed for crushed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!