The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sept 5 Ganchalysis

Philly/Atl under 9.5 (-105): These are 2 pretty high-quality starters, and they should be able to keep the scoring modest against the 2 cooling-down lineups involved.

Washington ML (-120), under 9 (-110): Redding has had 2 notably bad starts in a row, but I'm not ready to abandon him yet as someone good enough to maintain value with Washington when they are at home in a competitively-lined game, and with the under when the total is mid-range.

Seattle ML (+155): Seattle is struggling, but they still have the bats and the pen to keep pace with the Yankees, and the starting pitching here doesn't confer any clear substantial edge to the Yankees.

KC/Texas over 10 (-125): Davies and Padilla show promise here and there, but in total they are quite shaky, both with real potential to get crushed by any lineup at any time at Ameriquest.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

HG, the last 3-4 times I've chimed in agreeing with you on a play or two, they've lost and lost big, I do believe. Therefore, today I'm on...

Phils & Braves Over 9½
    Florida -1½ run line vs Washington
    Marlins & Nats Over 9
    Yankees -1½ run line vs Seattle
    Royals & Rangers Under 10

Putting a wee dram on those five games today. Good luck to one of us.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    HG, the last 3-4 times I've chimed in agreeing with you on a play or two, they've lost and lost big, I do believe. Therefore, today I'm on...

Phils & Braves Over 9½
    Florida -1½ run line vs Washington
    Marlins & Nats Over 9
    Yankees -1½ run line vs Seattle
    Royals & Rangers Under 10

Putting a wee dram on those five games today. Good luck to one of us.
    I like WSH at home again but good luck WB.

LGBoots
    LGBoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Thanks Ganch

Been following your selections for the last few days & they have dug me out of the betting slump I have been in

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I may have to start playing opposite HG more often. Picked up enough last night to take the little lady out to a nice place this weekend. Out in these parts, a nice place means they have a watering trough for the horses

Nah, just kidding, won't be fading HG. But at least it may have helped me out of a slump.