bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Thursday Must Play

mets -115.....MUST WIN FOR THE METS!

$2300 to win $2000 -BET IS ALREADY IN TONIGHT

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

I still pissed the Mets f!@#ed me last night. I can't touch those bastards yet. What else you looking at?

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    I still pissed the Mets f!@#ed me last night. I can't touch those bastards yet. What else you looking at?
    THIS IS ALL THATS ON MY RADAR UNTILL ITS OVER.IM NOT EVEN LOOKING AT TOMORROW NIGHT YET

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I think Phils. Mets are playing terrible.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

mets been dur the past couple nights but keep coming up short

this series might be a costly one like seattle's

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    mets been dur the past couple nights but keep coming up short

this series might be a costly one like seattle's
    WHEN I LAY THAT KIND OF CASH,IM PRETTY DAMN SURE THEY WONT COME UP SHORT.

bradleysnyder

My Prediction Is A "big" Day Game Win For The Mets Tomorrow After Tonights Little Episode

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gotta check with EJandV first and get his philosophy on the game. Too early yet , need to check weather and airport delays and weather where Mets travel next and what his wife thinks?

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Gotta check with EJandV first and get his philosophy on the game. Too early yet , need to check weather and airport delays and weather where Mets travel next and what his wife thinks?
    ..YOU GOT IT SIR

AC1318

go get'em

I would ride the mets again but where is the offense and who has abducted phillies pen pithers and replaced them with machines, the mets are making them look unreal all while making me sick and costing me money.

JBC77

Could be that kind of game where all the money goes to the Mets. Kinda like Detroit tonight. Over 70%. Everyone will be looking for the Mets to win tomorrow. Going to have to take a look at this one.

K.Lohse could be slapped around like Paris Hiltons vagina after a bag of blow on a friday night though....

bradleysnyder

go get'em

I would ride the mets again but where is the offense and who has abducted phillies pen pithers and replaced them with machines, the mets are making them look unreal all while making me sick and costing me money.
    I AGREE AC...DONT PASS ON THIS AFTERNOON.....THEY ARE GONNA REDEEM THEMSELVES.MY WAGER AMOUNT REFLECTS MY CONFIDENCE.

BIG METS WIN TODAY (THURSDAY)

bradleysnyder

Could be that kind of game where all the money goes to the Mets. Kinda like Detroit tonight. Over 70%. Everyone will be looking for the Mets to win tomorrow. Going to have to take a look at this one.

K.Lohse could be slapped around like Paris Hiltons vagina after a bag of blow on a friday night though....
    HE WILL BE,METS WIN BIG MAN.I FEEL IT IN THE AIR

AC1318

very fvcking funny

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    I AGREE AC...DONT PASS ON THIS AFTERNOON.....THEY ARE GONNA REDEEM THEMSELVES.MY WAGER AMOUNT REFLECTS MY CONFIDENCE.

BIG METS WIN TODAY (THURSDAY)
    DUDE COUNT ME IN ....F*CK WEDNESDAY...THURSDAY WILL BE GREAT

JBC77

Bradley, one thing I don't like. The last 9 times he started all resulted in Met wins, 9-0. 5 of those starts he earned the win and he hasn't lost since July 4th.

It's almost like hes due a loss.
    Last edited by JBC77; 08-29-07 at 11:01 PM.

WestsidePete

So...will Mets bats come thru or Hernandez due to lose...8 of last 9 starts have been quality starts

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

chasing team on losing streak to win seems to be the theme . Not sure what planet you guys are on .

JBC77

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    So...will Mets bats come thru or Hernandez due to lose...8 of last 9 starts have been quality starts
    Your right, he's been doing a hell of a job. I'm just thinking that eventually every pitcher has a mediocre or poor start. Seems like Philly is clicking. Mets are 9-0 his last 9 starts.....you have to ask....when is he going to stumble?

Play might be to wait until right before game time and see where the line is at.

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    chasing team on losing streak to win seems to be the theme . Not sure what planet you guys are on .

What's your thought on the under/over ?? It's at 10...seems high since both of these starters have done well lately and tomorrows game will be very intense...low scoring you think??

WestsidePete

BS what about the under/over ?? don't you think its worth it at 10 to take the under ?? I'd like to know what you think as well...

JBC77

Pete...it's still 10 1/2 at BetJam. I think this one could go over. Don't play many totals myself though....

WestsidePete

really?? you think 11 or more runs come thru?? Lohse day ERA 3.67 and Hernandez is 3.55...I know what you mean about a pitcher due to have a bad one aka Bedard sucked ass on Saturday

JBC77

really?? you think 11 or more runs come thru?? Lohse day ERA 3.67 and Hernandez is 3.55...I know what you mean about a pitcher due to have a bad one aka Bedard sucked ass on Saturday

I think it's a tough call. I don't really like totals Pete. Both these pitchers could be hit. The 10 1/2 isn't going to last it was at -125 when I checked.

I haven't really found anything for tomorrow that I like yet.

WestsidePete

I'm confused on the game as well...I'm temped to do what I did today w/Seattle after they lost last night I took them today..and lost ...no way thinking they get swept at home..so of course I'm thinking NY can't go down again, can they and take them again....I better rethink

EJandV

o /u

What's your thought on the under/over ?? It's at 10...seems high since both of these starters have done well lately and tomorrows game will be very intense...low scoring you think??
    doing under in a hitters ballpark in the summer in the daytime I would never ever even consider , if its 1 - 0 I still would never go there . The big Mets brainstorm is a simple word association thing with someone seeing Lohse as the starter and they think ooh he will get bombed so the Mets becomes some big pick the night before ... word association game if you said Lohse I would say creamed ! Doesnt mean it will happen on thurs ....

WestsidePete

doing under in a hitters ballpark in the summer in the daytime I would never ever even consider , if its 1 - 0 I still would never go there . The big Mets brainstorm is a simple word association thing with someone seeing Lohse as the starter and they think ooh he will get bombed so the Mets becomes some big pick the night before ... word association game if you said Lohse I would say creamed ! Doesnt mean it will happen on thurs ....
    Today was the brainstorm w/Moyer and thinking he's get bombed and didn't happen...I may be thinking too much on this game..

EJandV

Mets is an okay play . Not for thousands of dollars though that doesnt add up really , but whatever .

EJandV

How I got on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    just because of this smart knock that doesnt apply to anything relevant to anything , another words like usual . I can tell you though I was doing this gig long before I met my wife and she was brand new to wagering money like this. She is a common sense thinker and that applies to the results of sports games quite often . She is on a whole different level than me in having a hundred different strategies ... but is really a blessing we have the sports thing in common , if we didnt we would not survive together unless I gave it up . For instance the way she acts on super bowl sunday is like going to church dog , is truly special with all positive energy like you would not believe . If I just did her picks on first instinct say in nfl that would be keeping it simple strategy and if it goes like it is supposed to with the lines then she would have results like the greatest sports handicapper ever in history . The final fav/dog breakdown for the day is the tell tale , she picks 3 favs and is 11 - 4 favs in whatever sport she most likely hits . Is not complicated . In conclusion to someone being good or not to me where I am in my journey is IT SIMPLY TAKES MONEY TO MAKE MONEY and FIND THE ZONE , IS NO SWEAT IF YOU DISCOVER THESE 2 THINGS WORK AS ONE .

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Mets fu(ked me again last night; 1st and 3rd, 1 out in the top of the ninth and some a$$hole grounds into a double play. **** ME!!

Good luck today Bradley!

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Mets fu(ked me again last night; 1st and 3rd, 1 out in the top of the ninth and some a$$hole grounds into a double play. **** ME!!

Good luck today Bradley!
    It would not have been a double play if the asshole didn't tackle the 2nd baseman. The double play was given to philly for the attempt to cheat. Typical stupidity, I wonder if he is just dumb or did the coach tell him to try it?

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

It would not have been a double play if the asshole didn't tackle the 2nd baseman. The double play was given to philly for the attempt to cheat. Typical stupidity, I wonder if he is just dumb or did the coach tell him to try it?
    I don't know AC; either way it sucked for me

bradleysnyder

just because of this smart knock that doesnt apply to anything relevant to anything , another words like usual . I can tell you though I was doing this gig long before I met my wife and she was brand new to wagering money like this. She is a common sense thinker and that applies to the results of sports games quite often . She is on a whole different level than me in having a hundred different strategies ... but is really a blessing we have the sports thing in common , if we didnt we would not survive together unless I gave it up . For instance the way she acts on super bowl sunday is like going to church dog , is truly special with all positive energy like you would not believe . If I just did her picks on first instinct say in nfl that would be keeping it simple strategy and if it goes like it is supposed to with the lines then she would have results like the greatest sports handicapper ever in history . The final fav/dog breakdown for the day is the tell tale , she picks 3 favs and is 11 - 4 favs in whatever sport she most likely hits . Is not complicated . In conclusion to someone being good or not to me where I am in my journey is IT SIMPLY TAKES MONEY TO MAKE MONEY and FIND THE ZONE , IS NO SWEAT IF YOU DISCOVER THESE 2 THINGS WORK AS ONE .

,pete i have no prediction on the total in this game

WestsidePete

still feel Mets take this one??

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man this almost feels like Dejavu w/ the Angels / Seattle.. Everyone jumping on Seattle how they should win. I'm staying away from this one. But good luck to the Mets followers.

12 Last