boldin
    boldin's Avatar Become A Pro!

boldins pick(s)

astros -162
    bet 2 units to win 1.22

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love Oswalt but believe it or not I love Wells too , he is capable of doing just as well as Oswalt in this spot . I like the hot team scenario here and maybe the Astros dont win another game this year < in pun but for me to feel this way should say alot about a team I would think . The Astros bullpen has blown 14 saves at home while the cards pen has blown 4 on the road , may not apply tonight but is worth noting . Not sure what happened to Lidge but he hurt me last year several times . Another thing about them is they can be so dead at the plate it is amazing , when Oswalt pitches it seems like a sure win if they get 3 early for him so that is a plus to go Astros but they scored 0 last night so not sure where the plus is to be taking those guys tonight . Red hot vs cold and dead is my biggest reason I cant include them on my paper tonight . GL
    Last edited by EJandV; 08-29-07 at 03:29 PM. Reason: w

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

catcher gets a triple then the pitcher gets a hit to drive him in , wow wells should go back to the minors , wtf is wrong with him , stros lookin good in the 2nd for you B

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by boldin View Post
    astros -162
    bet 2 units to win 1.22
    good job have to love one and only win in a shutout, congrats