LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

3 Dogs and a Total - Wednesday, 8/29

Minnesota/Cleveland UNDER 7 +105 - C.C. and Johan live up to the pre-game hype.

Orioles +115 - Yes, O's suck and I love Shields. However, the Tampa Bay Devil Rays are a ROAD FAVORITE!

Royals +107 - Grienke had great stuff in the bullpen, and he was always a starter in the past; Miller has been brutal lately.

Diamondbacks +137 - Yes Maddux has turned back the clock, but Owings has been very sharp too and the Snakes have been good underdogs (8-3 last 11 chances).

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

I liked ariz in this spot tonight but had to get off of it . Am wanting to agree with you on one of these , to me royals have best shot of these even though my $ is on det . Indians o/u is 7.5 on thegreek . The Os trying to break 7 game losing streak is too deep for me to comprehend with slow poke on the mound . On the surface , in a baseball game , where the 2 teams are pretty even and non contenders move to play on the team that is trying to break a 7 game losing streak at home is worth a shot , cant see it either way really . Pitchers duel in clev or one of the pitchers is a lemon or each give up 3 runs then the bullpens turn ? tough to call man .

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going to take my chances with the D'backs tonight as well LT.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

good luck LT