bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

ooo shit -EVERYONE LOOK

I Heard A Rumor About 2 Months Ago That Bodog Was On Its Way To The Next Betonsports.com,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,go To Bodog.com And See What Pops Up.........i Feel For Anyone With Money In Bodog

bradleysnyder

After This,i Am About Ready To Cash Out My $43,000 I Have Online.this Shit Scares Me......if Bodog Dont Go Back Up Today,im Pulling 35k And Just Am Going To Take It Light The Rest Of The Baseball Season.this Online Gaming War Shit Is Very Scary....all My Hard Earned,sweated Out Dollars Could Be Gone In The Blink Of An Eye.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

maybe just system error

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

yea probably a system error, I would call them.

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

They claim there are some issues with the rights to bodog.com. You can assess bodog now through www.newbodog.com with no issues. I think it does draw some concerns however and I have left them. I got 60% of money out on 1 withdrawal with no issues and waiting on the final payout, which has about 10 more days. Their 30 business day wait period for US customers is absolutely ridiculous. The first payout did arrive at that 30 day mark, which I guess is good.

bradleysnyder

I am just fair warning everyone that bodog is probabbly not a smart site to be using.Thats even more sketch that they changed there domain name.Like i said,about 2 months ago i heard from a few buddys that bodog was next in line to be popped by the U.S.A.............i guess anyone can use bodog at there own risk.......I SURE WILL NEVER BE ON THAT SITE AGAIN,OTHER THAN TO COMPARE LINES.