bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

front page picks

you know what i think is a f ucking joke?????

that the front page plays have kc right beside detroit and the 2 guys are going against each other.soooooooooo from this we know ones a winner and ones a loser.THATS REALLY GAY IF YOU ASK ME.HOW ARE THEY GONNA ALLOW THAT???SO MISLEADING

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Because they are different handicappers, thus the possibility of them having differing opinions is present.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    Because they are different handicappers, thus the possibility of them having differing opinions is present.
    i agree,but c'mon.they shold use a littLE common sense.i see this crap all the time.thats why i NEVER listen to those picks.EVER!!!

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    i agree,but c'mon.they shold use a littLE common sense.i see this crap all the time.thats why i NEVER listen to those picks.EVER!!!
    They have some good picks at times;plus if people pay for these picks, I don't think each person is going to give away the best ones.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    They have some good picks at times;plus if people pay for these picks, I don't think each person is going to give away the best ones.
    you said it,if people pay for the good ones then they give away poor picks.thats why if they are not there best plays they should be giving away DIFFRENT poor picks.i agree they do pick games i like sometimes,but this shit is almost daily where two guys are going against each other.ITS SENSELESS

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    you know what i think is a f ucking joke?????
    So Bradley, if someone comes in here and picks the Cardinals tonight, are you suggesting that we not allow anyone else to come in and post their play on the Astros?

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    So Bradley, if someone comes in here and picks the Cardinals tonight, are you suggesting that we not allow anyone else to come in and post their play on the Astros?
    You've finally seen the light WB!

bradleysnyder

your totally off line willie.the front page is like the FEATURE PICKS......IT MAKES THE FRONT PAGE LOOK UGLY WHEN ITS DOING NOTHING BUT TRYING TO CONFUSE EVERYONE.WELL THIS GUY HAS THE TIGERS WHILE THE GUY NEXT TO HIM HAS THE ROYALS.HMMMMMMMMM.NOW IM CONFUSED AS TO WHO TO BELIEVE.THATS ALL IM SAYING ABOUT AN AMATUER BETTOR AND NEWBIES.IT LOOKS LIKE TRASH,BOTTOM LINE.IN THE FORUM ITS DIFFRENT,WE CAN ALL TALK ABOUT REASONS AND HELP EACH OTHER OUT.I DONT THINK ITS VERY PROFESSIONAL OF THE SITE TO ALLOW THAT,BECAUSE LIKE BATEMAN SAID,ITS NOT THERE PREMIUM PICKS,SO WHY CANT THEY PICK DIFFRENT PLAYS WITH THE 100+ LINES TODAY????THEY PICK THE SAME GAME THATS NOT A PREMIUM PICK WHEN THERE IS TONSSS OF OTHER GAMES.MY OPINION AND ITS A GOOD ONE.VERY MISLEADING TO NEW CAPPERS

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Kinda agree with Bradley that it makes the frontpage look a bit odd when we have not one, but TWO opposing picks right there in front of us. The other one was LSU and Miss State, though the point spreads are a tad different...I think they should try to stray from posting opposite picks on the front page. In the end, not a huge deal though... I don't really give those picks much credit anyhow.

Willie Bee

Sorry if having opposing views causes you such great confusion, Bradley. So what you're saying is that when I come across plays by two different cappers who take opposite sides on a game, I should either just pick one or perhaps just not post either?

I guess that confuses me since I'm not sure how having opposite views makes the page look 'ugly,' but I will respect your opinion on that. In fact, the way I look at that front page is it's just a bunch of opinions about upcoming games, nothing more and nothing less. Sorry that they have caused you to be upset and confused today.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I don't think it matters much since the majority of them are loser plays.
    And a good amount of time they all lose nightly so if anyone is foolish enough to listen to these people they deserve to lose. How many nights have you seen every pick lose? A lot more than you will see them all win, that is certain.

which brings me back to the book

Your guess is as good as mine

AC1318

The all time best pile of horse Shit is when the cappers claim to have inside information, I love this overall.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeDaMoney View Post
    Kinda agree with Bradley that it makes the frontpage look a bit odd when we have not one, but TWO opposing picks right there in front of us. The other one was LSU and Miss State, though the point spreads are a tad different...I think they should try to stray from posting opposite picks on the front page. In the end, not a huge deal though... I don't really give those picks much credit anyhow.
    wow,make that 3!!!!!

pitt/reds game 1
    tigers/royals
    miss st/lsu

these six games were all picked as winners on the front pages.JOKE!

bradleysnyder

AT LEAST WE KNOW THIS...3 ARE WINNERS AND 3 ARE LOSERS

Willie Bee

Again I ask, Bradley, your advice is for me to:

a) Pick one side when this happens and just post that angle, or;

b) not post either side?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

bradley,

I am not quite sure what you are upset about. We are all independent thinkers, so of course there will be times when we are on opposite side of games. Shoot, an underdog player like me is on the opposite side of a lot of guys on most plays.

It is not as if we lock ourselves in a room, share our plays and take a consensus. We like what we like, and as long as the writeups are good,there is nothing wrong with opposing viewpoints. In fact, the writeups are sometimes MORE important than the picks themselves, because they could put you on the lookout for similar situations in the future.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the one on Lsu Miss St.

Lsu may not cover but how anyone could pick State in that game is just trying to get lucky.

LSU 7 straight wins by average score +30
    Highest ranked to start year
    State picked bottom again.

crappy offense losing 6 starters vs #3 Defense from last year losing 2 starters.

Yea 18 points looks good.

bradleysnyder

i would say A willie.i understand where your coming from,but you are not understanding what im trying to say.its just a jackass move when WE ARE ON THE BOARDS TO "HELP" ONE ANOTHER,NOT PICK AGAINST EACH OTHER..........AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING.........REPRESENTS THE SBRFORUM IN A BAD WAY.LIKE I SAID,THIS IS MY VIEW POINT AND I MAKE A TON OF MONEY EACH MONTH AND I DONT LIKE SEEING GUYS ON THE SAME BOARD GO AGAINST ONE ANOTHER.

Willie Bee

Ok, Bradley. I understand what you are saying, don't agree with it, but understand it. I know a lot of the posters in here don't like the front page at all to begin with, and that's fine, to each their own and all that rot.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

I really don't have an opinion on the picks, but I do thank Willie for taking time every day to post them.

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Love the one on Lsu Miss St.

Lsu may not cover but how anyone could pick State in that game is just trying to get lucky.

LSU 7 straight wins by average score +30
    Highest ranked to start year
    State picked bottom again.

crappy offense losing 6 starters vs #3 Defense from last year losing 2 starters.

Yea 18 points looks good.
    LSU will be the best defense this year.

I look at it like this. Cappers can go on a limb and take the big dogs in any sport. If the big dog wins outright say on ML sports (mlb nhl)they look like they know what they are talking about and in the same token if the team loses what do you want from a +300 dog.

In the end it is just some guys swindling money from suckers

AC1318

Ok, Bradley. I understand what you are saying, don't agree with it, but understand it. I know a lot of the posters in here don't like the front page at all to begin with, and that's fine, to each their own and all that rot.
    I Love them guys normally fading them early in the week has been profitable.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reading handicapper takes would only elevate the mind as a whole , the more you study the more you grow , if it confuses to read 2 angles , or 3 or 4 on one game then you dont really understand what it is to be a sports handicapper . The more info you read the more you learn the more adept to how this business works you become . Is a growing process just like anything else , the more you put into it the better you become and the more confident you feel about what you are doing . Anyone can pick 2 nice favs and post they are parlaying them for 500$ and look like they are sure enough , you cant be lazy in this business if you are just like any other business it will go under . More you read/study the better you will be in the big picture of it all . ty
    Last edited by EJandV; 08-28-07 at 04:18 PM. Reason: spell

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    Reading handicapper takes would only elevate the mind as a whole , the more you study the more you grow , if it confuses to read 2 angles , or 3 or 4 on one game then you dont really understand what it is to be a sports handicapper . The more info you read the more you learn the more adept to how this business works you become . Is a growing process just like anything else , the more you put into it the better you become and the more confident you feel about what you are doing . Anyone can pick 2 nice favs and post they are parlaying them for 500$ and look like they are sure enough , you cant be lazy in this business if you are just like any other business it will go under . More you read/study the better you will be in the big picture of it all . ty
    Nicely said....I totally agree

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used a service one time in my life. 1986 football season, guy is giving me all the reasons why this team was a lock. The game was between Dallas and Denver big marquee matchup. After listening to his long sales pitch I asked him a big question. Now that the teams QB is not playing which came out an hour earlier he had no response. He did not even have that info. Most services are nothing but sales pitches. Read the write up on guy picking Miss. St. says they have a shot at bowl game this year. Wow won 3 games each of last 3 years in toughest conference and a BOWL GAME LOL

You may have been a capper so you know their crap is BS
    Known many people that have subscribed to services and never once a winning season.

bradleysnyder

what a joke.your telling a guy who has made 75,000 dollars on online sports wagers that hes a dummy.thats right i said 75,000.I GUARANTEE THATS A F UCK LOAD MORE THAN YOU HAVE EVER MADE AT A REAL JOB IN 2 YEARS.GET A LIFE LOSER,QUIT TRYING TO TELL EVERYONE THE CORRECT WAY TO BET GAMES.YOU DON'T HAVE A F UCKING CLUE AND YOU LOOK REAL DUMB!POST CONSISTANT WINNERS,THEN RUN YOUR MOUTH ALL YOU WANT.SERIOUSLY