ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Anyone else loving Seattle tomorrow against Santana? Over looks nice too

Appears Seattle loses tonight by a pretty big margin, I am thinking they come back strong tomorrow against Santana. He has gotten absolutely shelled on the road all year with a few exceptions for overall, a bad pitcher on the road... with an ERA north of 8.0

Also worth noting, Santana is an 81% over pitcher on the road... while Weaver is a 62% over pitcher at home. I'm liking both these bets right now though the Angels are putting up quite a few tonight and may settle in a bit tomorrow. Hmm, choices choices. I may make a play at both of these, but I am curious to see what you guys think.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Seattle is hopeless tonight, but they should be able to rebound against Ervin at home otherwise they are in serious trouble. I expected them to win the first two and lose with Felix in the 3rd game.

ShowMeDaMoney

Are you making a play tomorrow in this series? I like both the over and Seattle a whole bunch, but I'm thinking I will just play Seattle as of right now.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tonite was the one the Angels HAD to get..Lackey is the better starter but the last 2 games favor Seattle and tomorrow looks like an over ...I totally agree on that

ShowMeDaMoney

I am having a tough time with this, I could place a unit on each and consider a round robin parlay with both of these included. I am on Seattle either way, and I think this one will jump up tomorrow.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeDaMoney View Post
    I am having a tough time with this, I could place a unit on each and consider a round robin parlay with both of these included. I am on Seattle either way, and I think this one will jump up tomorrow.
    Same here...I feel better about the win so I'll bet smaller on a parlay of win/over in case the over doesn't come thru.