ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Monday Picks \ Question about If Bets

After winning a whole buncha cash a few months ago, I opted to take a little time off... well, I'm back and ready as ever! Here are my picks for today:

Seattle +105 against LAA

Seattle is tough at home, real tough. They also have the better pen which is very important in baseball betting this late into the season. In the last seven games their pen has a 1.71 ERA while LAA's pen over the last week has been getting hammered finishing with an ERA of 6.10

Detroit-110 against NYY

I'm sorry Yanks fans, but I see no reason to bet against Mussina in this spot at all. His last two starts have been absolute garbage, and he has been putting a bunch of stress on their pen which is just about equally as bad. I think Detroit gets to him pretty quickly as most good hitting teams have done so far this year. That said, the Yanks can put up twenty or so runs anyday, so this could be a close one.

Question on if bets. 5dimes offers win only if bets and push and win if bets. Can someone explain these? I am guessing if I take the win and push if bet and my first bet is over 10.5 for the Yanks\Detroit game... and then the second part is the Yankees winning... if the game goes over 10.5 and the Yanks win, I get 1-1 on my money. If the game goes over, and Detroit wins, obviously I lose. If the game stays under, I push automatically? Not new to gambling, but I generally don't parlay or do if bets..but it seems kind of fun.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Lackey is no joke but you have some good points.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

If games goes under you lose 1 bet. Only have action if 1st game wins or pushes if you choose win or push

ShowMeDaMoney

So if it goes under with Win only... and it stays under, you lose automatically. However, if win and push, if it stays under you have action... over, no action. Correct?

Just added one unit on Toronto vs Chokeland.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

push means the 1st game ties. cant happen on a total with a half on it.

ShowMeDaMoney

Moose already struggling in the 1st...

ShowMeDaMoney

Moose = AAA pitcher.