C03FordStang
    C03FordStang's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike Mussina...

Call me crazy...but I think Mussina gets it done tonight. I know, I know, I have been rippin this guy and sayin how much I hate him...but this guy has to know he is pitchin for his yankee life. I think he reaches back in the tank, and pulls out a quality start. He doesn't like to lose in Detroit...pitched a cg win last year over there. This is it for Mikey though...I can't see him still being in the rotation after another bad outing...I don't know where this guy's fastball went...but he needs to suck it up, and throw the heat...stop hangin that curve out there and throw the low fastball...He's afraid of his fastball, Mike "Wild Thing" Mussina....FIND THE TERMINATOR MIKEY!!!! Break out the thick black glasses if you need to, but if Rick Vaughn can do it...I know you can...You enjoy people telling you that you suck? and your finished?? They're sayin u got no heart Mikey....no heart.....prove em wrong...stop being a tinman and get us outta Detroit with a split....

--Gambling wise, I think the line is set way too low...by now, most yankee bettors will probably fade Mussina...will check the line movment all day,....But i think Mike "Wild Thing" Mussina shows some heart and proves himself tonight

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Kinda like the over myself...

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Mussina is a joke. Tigers are getting ready to pounce all over him already in the 1st inning, lol.

ShowMeDaMoney

indeed! Stoked I have money against him, also pumped the Yanks should need to use their pen tonight while the Red Sox have the day off and will be rested for the big series.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Yankees

ShowMeDaMoney

if the yanks dont sweep this upcoming series they can just forget about the al east if they havent already

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

They won't sweep the upcoming series. They are finished as far as the playoffs are concerned IMHO.

ShowMeDaMoney

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    They won't sweep the upcoming series. They are finished as far as the playoffs are concerned IMHO.
    While I completely agree with you that they won't sweep Boston this week (didn't want to insert my bias), I think it's a pretty bold statement to say they are done for the playoffs. They are well within range of getting the wild card IMO.