AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Question about Oak TB sunday game

haren sonnanstine

Since oakland is having major troble hitting and TB looks like they are at batting practice, would any of you consider TB to take this game or will sonanstine get smoked while haren keeps the game in check.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    haren sonnanstine

Since oakland is having major troble hitting and TB looks like they are at batting practice, would any of you consider TB to take this game or will sonanstine get smoked while haren keeps the game in check.
    Both pitchers will get hammered. I would bet the OVER in this game if it is under 10. I might have more tomorrow.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think both pitchers get hammered, but Sonnanstine has had trouble pitching at home. He'd be the one I think gets tagged for some runs. I too think the Over looks pretty good. I'm taking it at 9 for even odds.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

The difference in this game on Sunday is, this starting pitcher is garbage. The last two were the class of the Devil Rays in Shields and Kazmir.

The Athletics hitting problems should end today.

JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

They didnt seem to have any hitting problems in Game 1 (12-2) After the class of the D-rays finish pitching who give 7+ innings of 3 runs or less, the rest of their starters and bullpen come alive but in the wrong and opposite way. Liking the over here as well.
    Also like Houston.
    And going to take a risk on KC and Meche. I expect the line to go up and see heavy action on Cleveland, so hopefully last minute it goes up good.
    GL on the Oak/TB over!

PatrickSports
    PatrickSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    haren sonnanstine

TB here. Haren has been slipping in performance but it hasnt really shown in his numbers. Gave up 3 HR in his last win at TOR, 9 hits the Chisox but gets 8 runs, 9 hits againt Det the start before that. Throw in 17 straight game days for Oakland, week on turf, long flight home after the game, I said F*** it Ill take a flyer at +155, even against that blow job Sonnanstine (who has looked a little better).