Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

All NL, ALL The Time 8/23

9-3 for the week, as I finally came back to Earth with a 2-3 day yesterday.

CHC(-) Zambrano comes back vs. a team he has dominated. Cubs are 7-2 SU, O/U is 2-7 when Big Z starts on the road. Cain is not that good, and getting worse. Giants have won his last 2 home starts, and that streak ends today. I think this is the easiest pick of the day.

WAS/HOU UNDER 9.5 I think the WAS UNDER train continues to roll vs. a pitcher they've never seen. Lannan should be able to keep them in this one.

NYM/SD Over 8.5- Germano has been giving up runs lately, and I look for Glavine to give up a few today. Don't think 8.5 is high enough. Could see Mets winning LARGE today.

STL(-) Sweep. Sweep. Sweep. FLA is still losing, and I think they lose this one too. Although, wait till they get to CIN. I could see FLA sweeping the Reds this weekend. Lots of overs too.

Lean ATL, LAD, WAS, and COL.

GL to ALL.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

big Z is 6-0 true vs SF

but it is the opposite
    his numbers been declining while cain has improved

overall

zambrano 1.31 whip 3.86 era
    cain 1.32 whip 3.78 era

last 3 games

zambrano 1.98 whip 7.13 era
    cain .95 whip 2.70 era

zambrano beat cain early in the season 12-1
    don't really like the game but would bet SF if I did

good luck negataur

the name reminds me of paul mooney as negrodamus

Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks AC.

I will respectfully disagree with you on this game. Big Z has too much, and I can't trust SF vs. him. SF has only been able to scratch 3 runs vs. Marquis, Hill, and the CH bullpen. Can't see them all of a sudden scoring lots here.

Maybe the under is the play?

I know you don't play totals.
    7 is pretty low to be playing an under IMO.

Any thoughts on these others? LAD? ATL? STL?

You got an AL gem for me today?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Zambrano is the right side to back in that game. If the pitching match-up is close to equal which is arguable here, look at the rest of the team. Cubs > Giants.

Also like the over in the FLA-STL game. Vandenwhozit is a run factory for FLA and Reyes while improved is still susceptible against a decent FLA offense.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 08-23-07 at 10:24 AM.