B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

sonnythekid-?

has any1 actually seen sonnythekid? we all know him by the "person"(i hav my doubts) that picks 95+% winners day in and day out..he says 2-5 things a day and their usually his picks...ive been 100% sure bout a pick 2 only hav sonny say dnt pick that and he was rite. so i am just curious if any1 actually knows him. my win percentage is like 60% the day of the games and i do my research. he does his picks day b4 and is 95+% rite..is he actually even a person?

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    has any1 actually seen sonnythekid? we all know him by the "person"(i hav my doubts) that picks 95+% winners day in and day out..he says 2-5 things a day and their usually his picks...ive been 100% sure bout a pick 2 only hav sonny say dnt pick that and he was rite. so i am just curious if any1 actually knows him. my win percentage is like 60% the day of the games and i do my research. he does his picks day b4 and is 95+% rite..is he actually even a person?
    Yes, Sonny is a person. He posts sometimes in some of the other topics. I PM Sonny sometimes. He's pretty cool actually.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

o of course i love sonny hes the man but i had some questions

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I saw him in the uncut hard to find butch cassidy strikes it rich part 3 , he was a fill in sitting at the bar I think , he had a big black ten gallon hat on light blue overalls , clean shaven , and some really nice brown boots with silver spurs . It was the scene where the blonde haired big booty hos were singing and dancing and sundance kid was talking about playing poker with their last quarter to try and get him and butch enough money to move to las vegas then known as viva las vegas . No one told you sonny used to be in the movies ?

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Kaiser Sosa

AC1318

sonny has always posted games way early in advance since I could remember.

Should be just happy he keeps putting them out there for all to cash.

Now let it go.

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've seen Sonny.. Last I saw him he was sitting on top of a pot of gold under a rainbow.. Let the cash flow baby..

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    sonny has always posted games way early in advance since I could remember.

Should be just happy he keeps putting them out there for all to cash.

Now let it go.
    Very true AC

EJandV

I saw Elvis in vegas many times nice sense of humor flowing in this camp . I look like a movie star myself , it sucks having people being intimidated by your good looks , getting so much attention just because you look sexy , really gets to be kinda bothersome after awhile , esp when you are married .

br8smile
    br8smile's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    Kaiser Sosa

here is sonny

sonnythekid
    sonnythekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    I will be promoting this club call Empire ballroom on FRIDAY August 24 in Las Vegas.Want to parties like a rock stars ? Come and join my parties !

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

I can't be there, but I wish I could to kick your ass for your horrible kc/chw under play dude

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    I can't be there, but I wish I could to kick your ass for your horrible kc/chw under play dude
    It's true, Sonny is human and his picks aren't 100%.

MJFtheGenius

True, but i would bet Sonny does not even make his own picks. I am guessing he lives in Vegas he probably gets some inside info. How else can you make a pick 2 days in advance.

EJandV

You can get lucky like when an ace lands on top of a face card . Just happens , not 5 times in a row though .

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sonny is a MLB baseball umpire.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Sonny is a MLB baseball umpire.
    that would not suprise me

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

he's an NBA ref....

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i just started on this forum, so i don't know anything about anyone, but on baseball, you can anticipate(and get early lines) whos going to win by handicapping various things, like some people put stock into whos umping behind the plate, knowing the rotation and who will be behind the plate and matching that to whos pitching, some pitchers are curveball and change-up throwers and rely on the corners, and some umps don't give up the corners as easily. you can also watch for managers talking about giving key players a day off, and so on and so on.

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    i just started on this forum, so i don't know anything about anyone, but on baseball, you can anticipate(and get early lines) whos going to win by handicapping various things, like some people put stock into whos umping behind the plate, knowing the rotation and who will be behind the plate and matching that to whos pitching, some pitchers are curveball and change-up throwers and rely on the corners, and some umps don't give up the corners as easily. you can also watch for managers talking about giving key players a day off, and so on and so on.
    All your points are valid and very good

this thread has been carried away by bullShit

EJandV

I think its funny , thats your opinion that its bs , everyones has one . who made you King Ac ? Bs to you may make someone else smile or laugh . Who the **** are you ?

EJandV

phil has a rep for being tough , but no sense of humor huh .

EJandV

how many damn picks do you need a day damn , 1 sentence can get you paid if it is allllllllllllllll about the dollar . Some people like to joke .

EJandV

The man Sonny would obviously be flattered so maybe it made him feel special , who is sonny , is funny man........... You could do a whole season comedy show with this theme/thread alone , is good !!!!!!! just my opinion .

AC1318

EJandV

bleep bleep bleep .
    Last edited by EJandV; 08-23-07 at 01:59 AM. Reason: bleeeeeeeeeeeep

EJandV

sneaky dude AC . you been locked up yet ?

EJandV

you like one of the dudes in pc I bet .

EJandV

you erase your post I will erase mine , wow , nothing like freedom of expression then you erase it . okay .

AC1318

I am nobody and either are you, you fvcking clown. As for being tough I never claimed it, as those who like to say they are normally are not. It is the quiet one's you need to watch, on occasion they end up at your house late at night. As for picks I need none I give them out, winners and by the boat load I might add. Beside the fact the guy is getting sick of these threads I am the one telling you like it is, so go f\*\*k yourself.
    How is that for freedom of speech