curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tampa Bay is just a bad team

I am watching Tampa Bay for the first time this year. So far in one inning:

Ching chong man 3rd baseman doesn't even try on a ball hit down the line. He was playing right on the line, should have been an easy play.

Runner on 2nd has an opportunity to score on a goofball play by the red sox, the 3rd base coach is frantically waving him on. He moseys into 3rd base and then just loafs around while the 3rd base coach is screaming at him. Could have scored easily.

What a bunch of jackasses. And I bet my hard earned money on these idiots.

Now the shortstop has a boston runner dead to rights going from 2nd to 3rd and the idiot throws to first instead.
    Last edited by curious; 08-20-07 at 06:41 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing really new here sir.

I think we all knew how bad Tampa Bay is this year. Just wait till they get deep in the game, because there bullpen will show ya just how bad they can really bad.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Kazmir with 57 pitches after two innings. I think we'll be seeing that pen by the 6th inning.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

When I kept looking at this game all I could think of was Kaz is not a robot and maybe due to really give it up , also that their bullpen is a joke compared to the real sox pen . This game could be high scoring 3 runs might not mean all that . Now is 5 runs , amazing # 1 starter looks like # 5 .

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

i am on TB too....game over fellows.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    When I kept looking at this game all I could think of was Kaz is not a robot and maybe due to really give it up , also that their bullpen is a joke compared to the real sox pen . This game could be high scoring 3 runs might not mean all that . Now is 5 runs , amazing # 1 starter looks like # 5 .
    What gets me is the ching chong man is supposed to be a gold glove 3rd baseman...he acts like he doesn't give a shit. What in the &^$* is he doing on a major league team?

Well, I still have the UNDER working. Don't you love it when you bet the ML and the UNDER and you end up rooting against your ML bet? LOL I bet $100 on the ML and $200 on the UNDER, so now I root for the Red sox pitchers and the tampa bay pitchers. Strike these honky mo fos out. LOL

Only way my ML bet can win is if the game goes OVER and I have more on the UNDER, so strike em out!!

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Wakefield should be able to shut them down. They don't have much heart, they'll just start hacking at everything.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

umm kazmier who?

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont understand how someone could have messed with that game really , is a straight up who knew no matter what the result happens to be . How does anyone pick that game with confidence besides the normal reasons that are not really professional reasons . Redsox fans would get their money , beast vs scrub thinkers get their money . Going against team with key player out doesnt look good , no ortiz looks like a fish trap . Long way to go though .