AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

sat one and only play will be

atlanta -138

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

I should have away from that TOR game...ATL looks good...

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Atl as well, although I don't think it's as particularly great a bet as it may at first seem. Owings has always had a lot of potential and he has been pitching better lately, while Carlisle has been pitching worse, and Atl of course always has a vulnerable bullpen. So I actually don't think there's a ton of value with it, but I do think it's the right side, I'm on it.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn you look good

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    atlanta -138
    at first glance I liked

arizona
    wash
    SD

At second look I liked

atlanta
    phils
    SF
    hou
    Last edited by AC1318; 08-18-07 at 05:10 PM.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

gl ac im on alanta for a small amount myself

WestsidePete

anyone know how bad it's raining in ATL??

pokernut9999

not enough to save the Braves.

WestsidePete

damn..they better score runs later....

pokernut9999

I am more concerned with Chicago rain.

4 teamer
    cubs
    under 9.5
    yANKS
    UNDER 10.5

PAYS 10/1

half way there and long delay, bet I get screwed in the end.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

it doesnt rain in games , the BET ON GAME the DAY BEFORE POST I passed to you guys only started trouble . Pleaseeeeeeeeeee tell me do you understand now ? Did anyone check the weather report before they messed with the Braves game ? This is the same CITY I spoke of rain possible 2 days ago . The ignorant will see this post as negative . Come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao Anybody on here now a real capper ?

EJandV

Was no feedback on my real deal post on the sonny the kids thread so guess what . yeah . Only negative comments people thinking I was knockign the mans picks , wonder why no one commented on my jewel . think about it .

WestsidePete

Never looked at the weather...hope it f*cking rains all nite and the game is rescheduled...I took the braves....I had the cubs ML as well so if that one's called in the 8th I win...that would actually be perfect but perfect usually doesn't happen.....

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    it doesnt rain in games , the BET ON GAME the DAY BEFORE POST I passed to you guys only started trouble . Pleaseeeeeeeeeee tell me do you understand now ? Did anyone check the weather report before they messed with the Braves game ? This is the same CITY I spoke of rain possible 2 days ago . The ignorant will see this post as negative . Come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao Anybody on here now a real capper ?

Not your sorry butt. With your logic then no game should be bet. Think of all your posts . Whether the day before or day of has no logic for weather. You are a laugh a minute,you bring such humor to the posts.

EJandV

Dont you think its ironic this would happen in atlanta after I posted a serious piece on betting a game the day before not knowing conditions etc is not really smart . That the feedback I got was that I was giving sonny the kid crap . That I was messing up the mans thread because he had a good winning streak going . That I should not say or give anything to the thread because it was sonny and he would probably be right . Do you see how advanced these people are ? No one gave me any positive feedback , know what I'm saying ? feel me ? this is the nature of this forum . A real deal person knowing this business in and out would turn this forum upside down , not gonna be me and just speaking truth , know what I mean ?

EJandV

Is like a card hand with multiple players no one hand is ever the same and no one baseball game is ever the same . You have to know when to apply the logic to a particular game . ty

WestsidePete

I feel you EJ...u r right about the weather today my friend... and I hope IT RAINS ALL F*CKING NITE!!

WestsidePete

Spoke too soon...the game is back on...

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    Dont you think its ironic this would happen in atlanta after I posted a serious piece on betting a game the day before not knowing conditions etc is not really smart . That the feedback I got was that I was giving sonny the kid crap . That I was messing up the mans thread because he had a good winning streak going . That I should not say or give anything to the thread because it was sonny and he would probably be right . Do you see how advanced these people are ? No one gave me any positive feedback , know what I'm saying ? feel me ? this is the nature of this forum . A real deal person knowing this business in and out would turn this forum upside down , not gonna be me and just speaking truth , know what I mean ?
    Yea great post,

Game went under and scoreless streak still intact as mentioned earlier by me. Kudo's to me for pointing out scoreless streak. Damn I have a perfect record vs you !!!!

EJandV

I had no pick on the game so you make alot of sense . babababa block the fool !!!!!

EJandV

seems u should be learning something pokernut .

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    atlanta -138
    But he did not bet it !!!