Chi White Sox +140 (danks)vs(weaver)

$500 To Win $700

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

tricky

both suck against each other
    danks 0-2 weaver 6-8

I would think it means more to wsox considering the latest outcomes for them.
    good luck remember konerko out

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

danks 0-2.......just why i took that bet.i always like going against 0 fors.

bradleysnyder

and i have a lot of value also.+140,now its at +145,im sick over that,but what can you do.

mariners at home -155 seems easy dosent it????

soli
    soli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22124

I like Chicago also in this game

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

you r insane .

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

seattle easily...mite even do the -1.5

EJandV

you r picking to stir up some shi# it seems . Since Weaver just shut out the wsox in chic 9 inn cg shutout and now they are playing in seattle and sox dont have key bat and is throw in the towel team that is cold as ice vs playoff contender , yeah I see the logic there . Weaver of the world series cards shows up or weaver before that shows up ? Since he dominated them looking like Nolan Ryan last game seems would not go against Nolan Ryan period esp after just dominated that team in remarkable style , BUT BECAUSE HIS NAME IS NOT NOLAN RYAN IT IS A LEMON NAME AND HAS PERFORMED LIKE A GIANT LEMON IN THE PAST YOU GO AGAINST HIM , HIS NAME WAS .......... WORD ASOCIATION DOG . Fact is he just used the people in their own park what would be any different tonight . dont answer plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

SEA RL tonite for me if I play it...

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    you r picking to stir up some shi# it seems . Since Weaver just shut out the wsox in chic 9 inn cg shutout and now they are playing in seattle and sox dont have key bat and is throw in the towel team that is cold as ice vs playoff contender , yeah I see the logic there . Weaver of the world series cards shows up or weaver before that shows up ? Since he dominated them looking like Nolan Ryan last game seems would not go against Nolan Ryan period esp after just dominated that team in remarkable style , BUT BECAUSE HIS NAME IS NOT NOLAN RYAN IT IS A LEMON NAME AND HAS PERFORMED LIKE A GIANT LEMON IN THE PAST YOU GO AGAINST HIM , HIS NAME WAS .......... WORD ASOCIATION DOG . Fact is he just used the people in their own park what would be any different tonight . dont answer plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    ok hadicapping general then why is the line not -200??????

EJandV

LINE DOESNT NECCESSARILY mean anything when teams play day in and day out or even matter at all for that matter , the line has to be created for the purpose of the gaming world , doesnt mean anything though since in a baseball game the tide changing or PENDULUM CAN SWING IN THE FAVOR OF THE SO CALLED DOG TO HAVE YOU SAYING TO YOURSELF YEAH THERE IS NO SUCH THING A FAV IN A BASEBALL GAME , the examples would fill up a new 180 page notebook , swings one way like you never would have imagined because you were keying in on factors that were true but another factor blotted the good shi# out we studied all night long . Is why the NORMAL RESULT for the day is 8 - 7 favs in mlb , because you can throw the line out the window after the first pitch of the game EVERY TIME , these guys play day in day out IS NOT like is the super bowl where they have a long time to prepare and pull out all stops to win . I sure hope you are understanding me man . Not sure why I am trying to teach you , but plz open up your mind . ty

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

This is one tricky game. I kind of liked the over, but not at -120.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am still looking at weather report and getting that along with what CSOX do on days that Cubs have 2 rain delays. I am sure there is an angle when Cubs have 2 rain delays and Csox play late game on west coast. Or have I been reading too much EJandV ?

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I'm basing my play on that same angle, so pipe down.

EJandV

good as long as you thinking it has to be a good thing .

EJandV

If you had a ny ny chic chic parlay or 2 teamer combos with these teams it would seem very simple in concept because you would be tracking it every day , is pretyy simple , they dont all 4 win on the same day so if one is left to make it 4 - 0 for these guys then it most likely would be a loss more times than not , that was the scenario you are talking about I posted . Keep reading you learning boyeeeee !!!
    Last edited by EJandV; 08-18-07 at 07:27 PM. Reason: w

pokernut9999

Hit my 4 team parlay today so I better quit while ahead, since I DONT KNOW CRAP ABOUT THIS BASEBALL STUFF

pokernut9999

Great Pick Sir Bradley

chumley
    chumley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    LINE DOESNT NECCESSARILY mean anything when teams play day in and day out or even matter at all for that matter , the line has to be created for the purpose of the gaming world , doesnt mean anything though since in a baseball game the tide changing or PENDULUM CAN SWING IN THE FAVOR OF THE SO CALLED DOG TO HAVE YOU SAYING TO YOURSELF YEAH THERE IS NO SUCH THING A FAV IN A BASEBALL GAME , the examples would fill up a new 180 page notebook , swings one way like you never would have imagined because you were keying in on factors that were true but another factor blotted the good shi# out we studied all night long . Is why the NORMAL RESULT for the day is 8 - 7 favs in mlb , because you can throw the line out the window after the first pitch of the game EVERY TIME , these guys play day in day out IS NOT like is the super bowl where they have a long time to prepare and pull out all stops to win . I sure hope you are understanding me man . Not sure why I am trying to teach you , but plz open up your mind . ty
    Your logic is hopelessly flawed, buddy, as you're essentially saying there is no such thing as a favorite game-to-game. If that were so, and your 8-7 favs ratio were indeed correct, one would only need to play the dog in every game during the regular season to become very wealthy. Yes, it is true that anything can happen in any given game, even to a very heavy favorite. But that does not translate to the ultimate conclusions you've chosen to draw.

bradleysnyder

pokernut,its the 6th inning buddy.it most likley over,but not yet.....i had a total profit on the day of $32 dollars so that in my books is a win.thats how i survive pal.go ahead and check all my plays today........$32 profit..........

balt 20 to win 32 win
    chi sox loss 500
    yanks,brew 240 to get 380 win
    braves loss 280
    yanks-1.5 win 400

todays profit $32

i did not lose sucker....add it up......i won over 1k last night little boy...go back and add my records up if you dare

pokernut9999

a guy with 70 k in account bets 20 bucks on a game

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by chumley View Post
    Your logic is hopelessly flawed, buddy, as you're essentially saying there is no such thing as a favorite game-to-game. If that were so, and your 8-7 favs ratio were indeed correct, one would only need to play the dog in every game during the regular season to become very wealthy. Yes, it is true that anything can happen in any given game, even to a very heavy favorite. But that does not translate to the ultimate conclusions you've chosen to draw.
    The guy never makes sense, just likes long drawn out BS. Wavers back and forth and contradicts all the time.

pokernut9999

(money management.) 70k in bank draws interest and is insured. 70k in todays online gaming is a huge risk .

Tell me more sound logic. need 70k for 100,200,and 400 bets
    you are too funny !!!!

bradleysnyder

BETTING TICKET
    ACCOUNT DETAILS
    Name: brad snyder
    Account: 488489660
    Username: superscalade
    Balance: $65,871.57

There are currently no bets on the ticket.

there you are sir!

EJandV

ty for your take

I appreciate your opinion , no sense me breaking it down if you dont see it . ty
    Last edited by EJandV; 08-19-07 at 12:14 AM. Reason: w

EJandV

I find a lil extra zone teaching , not asking you to do my plays . Why would I care .

EJandV

Read between the lines <>

I can give you this at the very least >>>>>>>>>Is a read between the lines enigma that is indeed complex , you cant just read my lil piece and take everything literal and try to pick it apart , you know why my friend ? Because as with everything in the universe there is always more than 1 side and of course 1000 ways of flipping a pancake . Division in thought and theory is big business . Okay

EJandV

In Major leauge baseball when the final count for the night is 9 - 6 underdogs , what logic could you bring to the table that the lines were accurate ? How about when it is 11 - 4 dogs ? IT IS INDEED BALANCED AS A WHOLE PRETTY MUCH , SO YEAH YOU WOULD BE WEALTHY IF YOU HAD BIG MONEY TO DO THE DOGS WITH THE BIG PLUS ODDS , IS ALL ABOUT BANKROLL !!!! IT TAKES MONEY TO MAKE MONEY , YES YOU WOULD COME OUT WAY AHEAD IF YOU WAGERED 10 GRAND ON THE EVERY DOG THROUGH THE WHOLE MLB SEASON . The biggest fav on the board is a loser happens a little less than half the time , so wtf are you talking about . The fav dog result for mon to now is 45 - 35 . The 35 dog wins if they averaged +140 you would make 130 thousand dollars with the 45 - 35 fav dog result . So + odds with big money wagered a person would get very wealthy . I know about this inside and out because I have been doing fav strategy parlays for years now each night looking for the big fav night , the fav domination , the favs sweeping the board !!!! The 45 - 35 numbers I just gave are even with 2 fav domination nights , on monday was 8 - 1 favs and on tues it was 11 - 4 favs . Anyone that knows about this business would tell you it is hard to make money betting the favs BUT I SAY if you have strategy and are consistent doing them each and every night parlaying them up and down then and of course the big fav nights equal big $ nights and I have done very well . BIGGEST REASON FOR ME TO MAKE THE STATEMENT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A TRUE FAV IN BASEBALL >>> A GAME OF INCHES !!! I should just stop right there . This is what you do okay , Read the line a game of inches over and over say it to yourself 100 times , BASEBALL IS A GAME OF INCHES , then tell me something NEW ? Also add up 10 grand a game and add up the fav/dog count so far this year . I have the numbers right in front of me but why make it that easy for you if you really want to know do some research , LT showed the website you can get the fav/dog results from , you add it up . Yeah you werent talking about someone betting large amounts on every dog in a season to get wealty , well that would be your only out buster captain kangaroo azz . haha jk but not really
    Last edited by EJandV; 08-19-07 at 06:29 AM. Reason: w

EJandV

The game results I posted saying 45 - 35 was aug 6th - aug 11th was on wrong section . The actual count for the past 6 days is 43 - 37 favs edge so is even more balanced than the results above . If I said I was better than you and I should be favored when we square off playing whatever and you beat me 40 times and I beat you say 47 , no way I could be labeled a fav , there is no difference really with this analogy , if you win that many times then ? you call it , damn I hope we see some light . Let me really try and bring some understanding on this >>> okay , numbers dont lie ? that work ? Brainstorm > when a label is attached to something and the result holds true we say ooooh yeah i c why they were favored or yep that made sense BECAUSE we get results to back the line , but since we are looking at these numbers that are actual true results , THE NUMBERS !!! What do we say about the 37 dogs being good from monday to saturday ? When the dog won we couldnt say yeeeeeeeepppppppp the fav was true , yep the line made sense , ahhhh , what did we say ? Well I will tell you what most people said , oh that was bs , was bogus , fixed , that was a load of crap , oh he blew it , that pitcher , that 2nd or 3rd baseman , that umpire , etc etc etc , but when the fav wins we say oooooooooohhhhhhhh yeah thats why the line was like that , it made complete sense ........etc etc but where is the logic or proof in the line being anything other than a complete blind forecast . PROOF IS IN THE NUMBERS. While there are some great advantages( I am a fav lover !!!! ) there will always exist the lemon / lemons on that given date to make one truly in tune say THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FAVORITE IN A GAME OF INCHES BASEBALL GAME . TY >>> look deeper than what u were told or what the majority thinks .
    Last edited by EJandV; 08-19-07 at 07:06 AM. Reason: www

EJandV

By my records the favs dog count for 1st half of MLB 07 was favs 728 dogs 554 . Give or take . Sunday is the best fav day going by the numbers one reason is because alot of # 1 starters are starting . Sunday there were 10 # 1s going , give or take . Tues is not all that for the favs and those same # 1s are pitching so is a puzzle there but to me sunday is the truest day for what is supposed to happen coming to pass . This time last year on sunday it was 13 - 2 favs . I would have posted all this but too many smart asses , so I decided NOT .

EJandV

Intersesting > the 10 grand a game thing I talked about doing all the dogs at an average of +140 odds the profit would have been only 500 grandish with the 728 fav to 554 dog result for 1st half . Of course would be hard to average getting + 140 odds for the dogs maybe , but anyway I doubt anyone would do 10 grand a game on sorry ass teams like royals rays wsox pirates reds nats so is not really relevant but still is interesting . Chumley hit me back with your insight and plz tell me you understand now . The biggest sport you grew up with and rules your world might be soccer so that would tell me something . Rugby ? lmao