friday play

cleveland -125

$1250 to win $1000

only play today.PERIOD

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

jackson has been pitching well lately

hopefully he plays like the beginning of the season for your play on tribe.

good luck

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

your right about him pitching well lately...thats why i think hes due for a nice beating.his head is getting all big and he thinks hes the MAN....we will see indeed if he is tonight against the tribe who has played pretty well at the trop.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you're right on this one Bradley...Jackson is due and the Indians should smack him around tonite...

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice selection. plus over 10.

bradleysnyder

i also like the cubs to continue there winning streak today at 2 games.they should also smack the cardinals around today.st louis is not that impressive in day games.

risking $141 to get $100

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    nice selection. plus over 10.
    over is a big risk here.jackson CAN pitch good and byrd is a vet.the over under is to risky for my liking on this game.50/50 shot.in other words the odds are not in your favor(gamble).dont risk to much on that man

EJandV

Well , okay . Mr snyder , for the record everytime I have went against your pick ON THIS SITE and typed simple professional logic to you I have been right going against your selections . When I agreed with you I was also right .So now you are going against my selection after I agreed with your selcection today and added the over , odds are I would finally be wrong in this communication with you ? I could repeat this 50 times plz dont twist this up . But I still see Indians game as an ez over 10 or push friday night in hot fla with 2 great hitting AL teams , the big inning is what it is all about , to predict one of those is as silly as picking the winner of nascar , odds dont break down the same but really who can predict a big inning , it just happens << like clockwork it happens and like clockwork it may not happen , will they get the big hit etc in that inning , here the Indians do , they will have a 5 run inning in this game making the chance to reach 10 very nice . ty ty

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

jackson is good against cleveland and byrd's been pitching sorta shaky..over mite b a good way 2 go, but i actually mite go on tb +110

winnercircle
    winnercircle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Today's early Play

I actually had my guys play against Lackey and go with the 1st time starter today........boston +108

winnercircle
    winnercircle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Today's early Play

I actually had my guys play against Lackey and go with the 1st time starter today........boston +108 we played them early... we als will be making plays tonight in bases and NFL which is like taking money.......in the preseason

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    jackson is good against cleveland and byrd's been pitching sorta shaky..over mite b a good way 2 go, but i actually mite go on tb +110
    jackson is 0-2 vs cleveland

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by winnercircle View Post
    I actually had my guys play against Lackey and go with the 1st time starter today........boston +108 we played them early... we als will be making plays tonight in bases and NFL which is like taking money.......in the preseason
    i don't know who you are referring to when you say your guys but everyone on this forum voted boston to beat lackey afterall he is 1-9 against them so why not take the plus odds only a fool would not.

nice pick

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    jackson is 0-2 vs cleveland
    sportsline says hes 0-0? with 2.45 era only 14 inning pitched but thats good still...

boldin
    boldin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, raising your bet up to 12 bucks. 1,250 my ass? Your a joke. Hey what ever happened when you had that gun in your mouth after losing one of your many bets on here. Hmmm, I take it you didn't pull the trigger. Oh well, theres always next time. Good luck on your nickel and dime bets kid.

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    sportsline says hes 0-0? with 2.45 era only 14 inning pitched but thats good still...
    4/20/07

6 innings 5 hits 3 runs clev wins 4-3

6/29/07

6 innings 6 hits 1 run clev wins 2-1

I never post false stats, I look before I post and never guess

he pitched good both games but just missed
    Last edited by AC1318; 08-17-07 at 02:43 PM.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

o i wasnt saying ur posting false stats bud its just i found different i wont go off the win/loss on these tho cuz he pitched pretty well just not much run support

AC1318

still a cheap price for cleveland

they own TB in tampa

and are playing for much more than TB is right now

silva has a history of giving and taking games with TB, game for game he lost this year 6-5, -118 won't be here again this series

AC1318

jackson 1.05 whip .86 era last 3 with a 1-2 record

pitching great and still can't win

EJandV

How I see this going down tonight in tb <> when a pitcher goes 9 inn the game before performing above even the most positive persons expectations like Jackson did in his last start (9 inn cg shutout) , his next start is the complete opposite meaning not good at all , because the last start took so much out of him and the work ethic and preparation is not like it should be from sunday to friday , because of the satisfaction factor dominating his person or gets lazy maybe eats more than he should celebrating , you get it ,many things occur , these guys are just like you and just like me , HUMAN . TB INCENTIVE TO PERFORM WELL AND JACKSONS INCENTIVE , JACKSON PROBABLY WANTS TO DO GOOD NOT SURE OF CONTRACT THING AND NOT GOING TO LOOK , BUT I WOULD BET MORE ON A FIX HERE WITH RAYS SUCKING THAN ANYTHING ELSE . just me .

EJandV

Deeper insight into starter factors in how well they will perform , well who knows what new pitch jackson could be working on or if any at all , this unknown is pretty damaging to a capper if the guy discovered something from the pitching coach or whatever and we dont know about it . What we know > Jackson is a young wet behind the ears 23 yrs old he makes close to 400 grand a year , yeah he will get bombed tonight .

EJandV

grady !!!!!!

bradleysnyder

Well , okay . Mr snyder , for the record everytime I have went against your pick ON THIS SITE and typed simple professional logic to you I have been right going against your selections . When I agreed with you I was also right .So now you are going against my selection after I agreed with your selcection today and added the over , odds are I would finally be wrong in this communication with you ? I could repeat this 50 times plz dont twist this up . But I still see Indians game as an ez over 10 or push friday night in hot fla with 2 great hitting AL teams , the big inning is what it is all about , to predict one of those is as silly as picking the winner of nascar , odds dont break down the same but really who can predict a big inning , it just happens << like clockwork it happens and like clockwork it may not happen , will they get the big hit etc in that inning , here the Indians do , they will have a 5 run inning in this game making the chance to reach 10 very nice . ty ty
    sorry man,i gotta bust your balls but you said "in hot fla"...........ummmm tampa bay is indoors 76 degree climate controled stadium so how is the weather in florida gonna effect anything??????just shows what you know about ballparks

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    sorry man,i gotta bust your balls but you said "in hot fla"...........ummmm tampa bay is indoors 76 degree climate controled stadium so how is the weather in florida gonna effect anything??????just shows what you know about ballparks
    BS nice pro answer without adding in all the curses and name calling.
    pro gamblers should know this

I am no pro but just a gambler(gonna make this my signature)

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    BS nice pro answer without adding in all the curses and name calling.
    pro gamblers should know this

I am no pro but just a gambler(gonna make this my signature)
    A+ AC.......A+

EJandV

of course since this is my job and all I do everyday I would hope I know 99% of the simple things on the parks . The Trop man , features cownose rays and is in a dome , nice !!!! Is hot in fla dog , they in a dome doesnt mean it isint hot there . Was originally named Fla suncoast dome and then the thunderdome . (adding >>> Fla is hot and while u think the ac is working sure it wont have any glitches tonight but still it can be so hot that it doesnt matter that they play inside a dome, rare okay . I knew they were in a dome really , was just saying fla is hot , as in word association . If it was snowing in toronto and I said the jays will go cold in the cold of tor tonight , or yanks wont be able to stand the cold in tor tonight it wouldint mean literally that they r playing outside . OUTSIDE AFFECTS THE INSIDE AHHH SO DEEP .

EJandV

Droppin seeds >> a great way to avoid the L or the lemon is picking the over in the game you really like instead of the team , case in point >>> tribe game tonight , it works like a charm soooo much . Is actually too ez with jive azz starters going and a thick lineup >>> and oh yeah a sick pen . AND A BROKE AC SYSTEM FOR THE PSYCHIC LOVER IN ME .
    Last edited by EJandV; 08-17-07 at 04:48 PM. Reason: W

bradleysnyder

bottom line is whatever happens tonight,goodluck to everyone.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like CLE too. They've won 12 of 13 from TB. Hopefuly 13 of 14 tonight.

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    i also like the cubs to continue there winning streak today at 2 games.they should also smack the cardinals around today.st louis is not that impressive in day games.

risking $141 to get $100

EJandV

rays r a joke

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

f*ck yea they are...go indians...

bradleysnyder

ez over 10 ehh....2-1 in the 7th

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

edwin pitched another good ball game vs the indians, just no run support again but rays r just terrible with RISP

EJandV

never said ez said I think it will go over that tribe will have big inning , nothing is ever ez until the 27th out , before it starts you like what you like . Now you are liking the under and is no 50/50 anymore to you . To me right now in the 7th inn it is no different than if it was the 1st inn . big inning may come if not is under 10 , you think too much like a child would think or an inexperienced person that a game is over because of what u see in the present . Just wait until the 27th out , dont set yourself up for hurt lil man .

12 Last