sonnythekid
    sonnythekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Friday (08-17-07)***plays Of The Day***

*under Arz/atl (8.5)

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

yowza yowza . Does it matter to you if the humidity is so bad that sweat is a factor and pitcher cant get his grip like he needs to be effective ? Not saying just this game here but am asking how you can do an under the day before ? Or if it is wet , when it rain it pours I attach the over to it as most likely occurence because mound is messed up , if pitcher not comfortable then the big inning jumps in there foo real , also the defense is not as good because cant get sure footing , also the starter may not come back after the rain delay because such a long wait , so the guys that come in are bullpen guys and who in the heck knows what they might do , just need 1 bad lemon out the pen to give up the big inning and kill an under ....... anyway , thoughts ? check weather report for friday ? What I am sharing probably doesnt have anything to do with your game in Atlanta perhaps but am just sharing more or less . feedback ?
    Last edited by EJandV; 08-16-07 at 06:55 PM. Reason: w

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    yowza yowza . Does it matter to you if the humidity is so bad that sweat is a factor and pitcher cant get his grip like he needs to be effective ? Not saying just this game here but am asking how you can do an under the day before ? Or if it is wet , when it rain it pours I attach the over to it as most likely occurence because mound is messed up , if pitcher not comfortable then the big inning jumps in there foo real , also the defense is not as good because cant get sure footing , also the starter may not come back after the rain delay because such a long wait , so the guys that come in are bullpen guys and who in the heck knows what they might do , just need 1 bad lemon out the pen to give up the big inning and kill an under ....... anyway , thoughts ? check weather report for friday ? What I am sharing probably doesnt have anything to do with your game in Atlanta perhaps but am just sharing more or less . feedback ?

yowza yowza does it matta 2 u that its sonny? and he'll prob b rite

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Webb has 30 something inning scoreless streak going.

EJandV

Oh and also the wind conditions are major factor . Nice feedback B1 , another multiple id speaks out , and makes no sesne just trys to start trouble , amazing . I hope he is right and makes $ , get a grip lil flip .

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

another multiple id? lol ya ur rite there bud dnt tink i started making trouble, but sonny is like 8-0 last 8 picks and is looking good so far 2nites..so if he says sumtin try 2 respect it and not give him crap

EJandV

So bet the under then , go for it poker is b1 is curious is who knows who else you clowns are together if not multiple ids , always smart alecs,always have to say stupid things that dont help or add anything to the convo . Go check your outhouse I think it is overflowing again . You bet the under too the day before the game . Is ez to pick one team and be right and look smart in a forum . Is smart to do 1 or 2 picks , am all for it .
    Last edited by EJandV; 08-16-07 at 07:18 PM. Reason: w

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    thanks for posting it pokernut

and im sure sonny doesnt spend 5 minutes looking at his picks, hes done his research

pokernut9999

Wow , posting that someone has a 30 something scoreless streak is starting trouble? Just posting a fact, did not mention either way which I liked.

Savant
    Savant's Avatar Become A Pro!

just because sonnythekid has been posting winners, you guys gotta stink up his thread??

sonnythekid
    sonnythekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Sorry Guys there will be no plays for me on FRIDAY . GL to you
    all ! Avoid my FRIDAY POD.

EJandV

What I typed was $ IN LIFE >>>>>> we have freshman sophs juniors seniors and uh yeah dropouts and the best part the vets that have been there done that tiem and time again . I never get a good piece there man I know what you are saying , you people are pretty lame thats for sure . In one ear out the other . Why ? Like I would make things up for the heck of it and pass it on , that makes no sense at all . Savant can you read ? By your post I take it you didnt learn anything from what I dropped on this thread , science .

EJandV

Have you ever bet the over under the day before and payed for it the next day by unforseen conditions and factors ? There does exist being too good and the lazy thinkers and half azzed people would be insulted by the seeds I drop , is life in general , how it works , bums hang with bums bums eat together , doctors eat together the bum would look a little out of place at the table . Messed up a thread ? lmao the results wont change in the braves game because of anythign we think or wrtie , undddaaaastandddddd du hduh duh duh dabbas.

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    Have you ever bet the over under the day before and payed for it the next day by unforseen conditions and factors ? There does exist being too good and the lazy thinkers and half azzed people would be insulted by the seeds I drop , is life in general , how it works , bums hang with bums bums eat together , doctors eat together the bum would look a little out of place at the table . Messed up a thread ? lmao the results wont change in the braves game because of anythign we think or wrtie , undddaaaastandddddd du hduh duh duh dabbas.

4-0 nice call again EJandV

EJandV

I never called anything , if you could read you would see that . Asking someone questions and dropping science and lessons are not a part of your existence obviously . The person sonny whoever the f that is never gave any feedback , about as not surprising as an asshole like you typing what you just typed . I wasnt talking about the braves game in particular , start to open your mind up a lilttle bit and see a lil deeper than you are used to and you might not be such an asshole then . Whatever someone types on here doesnt change what is going to happen in the game , too funny .

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    You are right, add 9 more to it.

EJandV

Are you sonnythekid pokernuts is that why you are on here like that ? you back on block buster or better name for you wankster in the rap world . lmao

pokernut9999

smoke more weed in your mommies basement. More you talk the dumber you come across.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

If everyone was burning up nobody would feel like arguing

EJandV

Oh yeah if the people that are the smart asses on here were doing good they woulditn be smart asses , that your translation right ? These idiots think it is something or rare to be able to pick a game a day for a long stretch and not go for awhile , is ez to me .

EJandV

My ceiling is around low 20ish in a row perfection doing 1 a day .

EJandV

And to have an idiot like pokernuts talking AT ME , man am trying to figure out the positives to being on here with people like that playing evil spirit .

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

happy i decided 2 still go on the under

EJandV

A truly funny thing about this business is that a wrong play one day can make you more money in a future matchup because of you being wrong that day with same team you lost on and over under too .... You thought someone else was pitching , you thought it was Carlyle for the braves not the guy with the 13 era , lmao . Carlyle pitched on sunday and was listed ...........uhhhhhhhhh

pokernut9999

that why you state listed pitchers, think a pro like you would know that.

EJandV

I dont see the listed pitchers listed on this thread there genius . You see em ? Was some mix up with who was pitching, if you did this kind of work full time you would know that .

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

nah dude i waited till bout 25 mins b4 the game till i made the pick just chill out

EJandV

was talking to the troublemaker pokernuts dog , am as chill as they come believe me . of course no answer because the fool just likes starting shit I do this enough maybe the creature will be hit by a train or something , karma .

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

aight chill